Never done it.

I've never participated in a strip game -- but it sounds like a lot of fun.

My difficulty with the concept is that you have to start out wearing clothing.

Perhaps if it happened at a bar or the like. Would have to be clothed to go to the bar -- so, wouldn't be putting clothing on just to play a strip game. I think that would be lots of fun. I'd "lose" of course -- for a couple of reasons.

One, I essentially never wear more than t-shirt and shorts -- two pieces of clothing -- no shoes, no socks, no underpants (don't even own underpants), no jewelry, no hat -- just t-shirt and shorts. So, even if the game were going fairly even with wins and losses evenly spread among the participants, I'd run out of clothing long before anyone else. That would be totally ok with me. I'd take my shorts off first -- and "Donald Duck" it until I lost again.

Two, I'd "lose" on purpose. I'd miss the dart board (not that I can play darts anyway), I'd play my hand of cards poorly, etc. For the specific purpose of getting to take my clothing off.

This topic was edited
RE:Never done it.

You are certainly right about the concept having little or no application to naturism. I have played in the past (40+ years in the past) and those games generally included 2 things, a good bit of alcoholic beverages and female participants who weren't likely to get nude any other way. Fun memories but not an activity that I would be likely to engage in today.

This post was edited
RE:Never done it.

We have organized C/O dinner parties/pot lucks for our naturist and textile friends who expressed interest and were curious about our way of life! On occassion we have played "strip" poker as an ice-breaker. As a lark we also played "dress-up" poker with our naturist friends.

This post was edited