Strip Games

Strip game

Anybody up for a game?Send me a message and I'll share my skype

lost a game

i have to go commando for the next 4 days.but everyone can check this at skype. i have to answer into 1 min. only 5 min if i am in the city. i have to show face as well. everyone can share my skype id.Make fun and calli have to write it here from...

Latest Post
by  
How would you play Strip Poker on line......

Would love to play a few hands of poker or any other strip game on line... should be a fun ice breaker.

strip dart

I'd be interrested in a strip dart in London. if anyone knows a pub which would allow it ?

STRIP WRESTLING

I've stripped wrestled with my college buddy....we started "regular" wrestling on the living room carpet......and after my friend's tennis shoe racked my face I pulled his shoes off for safety....Well...Chris thought I was trying...

Anxious for my First Strip Game

Looking forward to playing my first strip game and get naked with others. Sounds like lots of fun. Watch for me on line and let's play. Bruce

Latest Post
by  
Strip Game

I find it fun and quite enjoyable to be involved in a game where you get to strip with a group. I know as nudists, it is not a sexual thing.. but, as a guy I find it really a lot of fun to see who gets/has to be naked first. Great Icebreaker at a...

Latest Post
by  
Strip Game Today Anyone?

Hi, anyone up for an onlineStrip Game strip game this afternoon? - UK time

Strip monopoly

Always up for something like a game of strip monopoly. Rules such as having a landlord remove an item of your clothing if you can't pay your rent.

Games

I was told of a game which gets everyone naked and involves quite a bit of contact. All players start clothed and blindfolded. Players go in search of each other. When contact is made the player can remove an item of clothing from the player they...