Strip Games

Strip poker with a twist.

I was recently invited to play a game of strip poker, and jumped at the chance. When I got to my mates house, he explained that there would be a bit of a twist to the game.There were four of us. Two girls and two guys. But only one guy and one girl...

Strip game anyone?

Bored here. Want to lose my clothes.

When do you play games online?

My wife thinks being naked is "not right" to put it mildly so I am only naked after she is asleep so do you ever get games going live? Doug

Latest Post
by  
NEW STRIP GAME -SOCCER

A couple years ago I wrote about my friend Chris and our strip wrestling games, which is in this Discussion set... Yes we still enjoy wrestling. But now we have added a new game last week. Its strip soccer.....Chris' place has a barn for the...

Latest Post
by  
skype game

hii all ..any one to play truth and dare on skype...

Tell me more

Ok so we have a group of over 40 people interested in strip games. Tell me more, what games and how to play them.

Latest PostOver 130 now. :)
by Borris 
Games

I'm open for a few games. Anyone interested? Skype / yahoo? Let's get something started !!!'

Latest Post
by  
need help for lost game. must answer 100...

I need Help , i lost a game,and must answer 100 skype calls naked to persons what i never know. . other person can stay in clothes. for a short chat in the next 8 hour. winner of the game controls my call list for the numbers of calls. please call...

Latest Post
by  
Strip games

Hi all I have just joined true nudists and found this group it sounds like it could be a lot of fun if anyone is organising a game online or locally to me I would love to join in. Please contact me at john56456@ymail.com Many thanks Steve