Strip Games

Rock, paper, scissors on Skype

Each time you lose, you take something off. First person naked gets the pleasure of showing off their naked body to a non naked skyper!

Online games

Hi, uk here and would like to play Simonjones_2@hotmail.co.uk on Skype

Latest Post
by  
First time

Ever heard of a board game called "Sip and Go Naked"? The first time my ex-wife took off all her clothes in front of others happened while playing that game with two other couples. She was very embarrassed the next day but sure had a good...

Latest Post
by  
New groups

I just want to let you know that there are some new groups of mine: Active Nudists, Naked Posing Women, Naked Around a Sign, Naked Snow Women, Naked Easter, Lateral Nudists, Naked Pool Women and Plus60 Nudists. Feel free to join them by interest....

Latest Post
by  
Best strip games!

Hello everyone, I'm just trying to make a list of best strip games to play in group (Only, face 2 face games, I'm not looking for online games). I would like to have your opinions and some feedback about your experiences. Here it goes the...

Strip games: Pittsburgh, PA

Anyone interested in hosting a strip game of any sort in the Pittsburgh area?

Latest Post
by  
Battlestrips

This is a simple strip game. You just play Battleships and remove a garment each time a ship is sunk. It can be played on line using this website: https://en.battleship-game.org/id37399523

Nudist naturist friends

hello I am french and I am 21 years old if you are nudist naturist of my age or younger from 18 to 40 woman couple and man from 18 to 30 come to speak and share your experience I begin in the field I start there a week and for those who want this is...

Latest Post
by  
Strip game anyone?

Is anyone up for an online strip game? Strip dominoes, backgammon or memory (pairs) are all good to play. If we can get a group of us to play regularly, there could be potential for a strip game league - which could be fun. Let me know what you...

New Jersey Strip Games

Anyone from New Jersey into a strip game? Open to a strip cam game anytime. Just have not found any online.