Games

I was told of a game which gets everyone naked and involves quite a bit of contact. All players start clothed and blindfolded. Players go in search of each other. When contact is made the player can remove an item of clothing from the player they have just caught. The caught player may remove a garment from the catcher in return. As the game progresses and garments are shed, players will find them touching bare skin. Then they can explore the caught player's body in search of a garment to remove. The blindfolds come off last. Players without blindfolds may then target ones who are still (partly) clothed. If they are caught by a blindfolded player they must allow that player to search their body to prove that they are, in fact, naked. The winner is the last one to lose their last garment.

This topic was edited
RE: Games

Sounds like a great game to play

This post was edited

I was told of a game which gets everyone naked and involves quite a bit of contact. All players start clothed and blindfolded. Players go in search of each other. When contact is made the player can remove an item of clothing from the player they have just caught. The caught player may remove a garment from the catcher in return. As the game progresses and garments are shed, players will find them touching bare skin. Then they can explore the caught player's body in search of a garment to remove. The blindfolds come off last. Players without blindfolds may then target ones who are still (partly) clothed. If they are caught by a blindfolded player they must allow that player to search their body to prove that they are, in fact, naked. The winner is the last one to lose their last garment.

This post was edited

Sounds like fun indeed... anybody in Holland up for it? ?

This post was edited

Sounds a real fun game to play

This post was edited

Sounds fun indeed

This post was edited

I'd love to play this game. It sounds brilliant!

This post was edited

WOW, I would love to play this game, just can't find enough people to play.

This post was edited

The distance between us is a real bummer... Essex Country New Jersey here.

This post was edited