Closure of this group

This group will be closed with immediate effect and deleted shortly. However, it will be re-established on another platform. You have the admins to thank for that. There are too many spammers, liars, cheats, scammers, love scammers and identity thieves here. It is time to leave now this mafia-website! No more Mafia! If I click to the button "Approve Members" I get the message: "This group information is private. You must join to view this content." This is really a scandal! I am the founder, group-owner and moderator of this group! Before I leave this nice group, then I delete it forever here and found this group again on another platform with better admins!

This topic was edited
RE:Closure of this group

I have also had this issue in the last few days with some groups I am a member of. I understand the issue has been resolved by the team at TN.

This post was edited

No more Mafia! If I click to the button "Approve Members" I get the message: "This group information is private. You must join to view this content." This is really a scandal! I am the founder, group-owner and moderator of this group! Before I leave this nice group, then I delete it forever here and found this group again on another platform with better admins!

Mafia is a bit over the top. The Admin had a technical issue and it did take some time to resolve and was resolved successfully. Keep in mind this site operates with only donations from the members and that donation is NOT compulsory yet derived 100% via members elected to donate to support the group. No advertising is found here. Spammers, fake, etc are on all platforms EXCEPT for those that have the financial resources to hire employees to monitor the activity; alas that is not the case here on TrueNudist. Perhaps gear your frustration towards the common good and encourage the members of your many groups to donate and become lifetime members; such as yourself and let us get some money into the cogs of this website so the good work, faults and all can continue. Like anything with resources services are enhanced!

This post was edited

Please let me know where and when, I am a big fan of this group and have been looking for some competition online without success.

Thank you for all you hard work and effort,

With appreciation Rick

This post was edited