Has anyone been successful in having a strip game

Just wondering if anyone has been successful getting a strip game going in person or online...
Let us know the specifics and how enjoyable it was...
Or, let us know how to go about it.

This topic was edited
RE:Has anyone been successful in having a strip game? We use an AP for the Ipad

We have an Ap on our Ipad we use for playing strip game s and more. It's on Apple under adult games called Roulette and it allows you to change all the questions . We have changed it where items of clothing come off for specific people. You put names of everyone playing and lso knows if for women or men. This is useful when it comes to kissing and such. Women don't mind kissing each other but the men do lol. We have added from taking clothes off to massages and particular parts of the body for kissing, rubbing and more. We find it very useful for first timers. becuase it's gradual, with drinks added as well, it has been used dozens of times.

This post was edited

I'm all in.

This post was edited

Hi,

Yew we have played a simple higher and lower card game on line. You turn a card the other player has to guess if its higher or lower than yours, i think we played a get 3 correct, we strip something off, if the others guess wrong, they do.
Very simple to play, but was really good. My wife and I are ready to play again.

This post was edited

Hi,

Yew we have played a simple higher and lower card game on line. You turn a card the other player has to guess if its higher or lower than yours, i think we played a get 3 correct, we strip something off, if the others guess wrong, they do.
Very simple to play, but was really good. My wife and I are ready to play again.

This post was edited
RE:Has anyone been successful in having a strip game

Yes, used to be part of a group mostly men who would play strip poker. Most would end up nude and stay that way even when earning articles back. Interesting at end of night if were the losers.

This post was edited

Another couple and us took the kids camping to the Salton Sea when it was still pleasant. After the kids were settled & quiet in their tent, the adults had a few drinks & started playing cards. My wife and the other husband started playing 21
The other wife & I watched the first hand & asked what they were playing for? As the cards fell on the next hand my wife took off a shoe. Other wife & I joined in Quickly. She & I got bad cards or weren't good players and were soon nude. We relaxed in the camper and watched the other 2 battle it out. The other husband was the last one with an article of clothing. He said "I guess it's time for everyone to see my tallywhacker ( he was a southerner) and stripped his shorts.
After that The adults took a moonlit swim. This started us on many episodes of comfortable nudity together.

This post was edited

I've played Strip Jenga a few times. Best way to introduce it is just crack open some beer and start playing Jenga, then about 10 moves in, say whoever knocks the tower over has to remove some clothing. Good times.

This post was edited

Sounds great

This post was edited

I would like a game online.

This post was edited

sounds like fun

This post was edited