Moderators-Yada, Yada, Yada

Moderators-Yada, Yada, Yada
I have not been among those that have cried out for moderators on this site. It seems that these calls are falling upon deaf ears. I even admit to being somewhat lax in flagging violators of the TOS unless the violation screams out for flagging.
Recently I found photos posted in my group, Nude Photography and Graphics which were in violation of the site TOS. As the group creator, I exercised the option to delete the post and removed the offender from the group. Two clicks and quickly, quietly, without fanfare the group was cleaned up and conforming to the site TOS.
Site moderation such as this could bring the site back to it's intended purpose, a site for nudists.
Im sure there are some, possibly TT1 among them that would say that power corrupts. However, I can think of several members who could be trusted to keep this site conforming to the TOS without restricting the free exchange of ideas among the real nudists.
For those not clear about site rules or those in need of a review , click here:https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=1246

This topic was edited
RE: Moderators-Yada, Yada, Yada

not as long as we pay on time!

This post was edited

Moderators-Yada, Yada, Yada I have not been among those that have cried out for moderators on this site. It seems that these calls are falling upon deaf ears. I even admit to being somewhat lax in flagging violators of the TOS unless the violation screams out for flagging. Recently I found photos posted in my group, Nude Photography and Graphics which were in violation of the site TOS. As the group creator, I exercised the option to delete the post and removed the offender from the group. Two clicks and quickly, quietly, without fanfare the group was cleaned up and conforming to the site TOS. Site moderation such as this could bring the site back to it's intended purpose, a site for nudists. Im sure there are some, possibly TT1 among them that would say that power corrupts. However, I can think of several members who could be trusted to keep this site conforming to the TOS without restricting the free exchange of ideas among the real nudists. For those not clear about site rules or those in need of a review , click here:https://www.truenudists.com/forum/viewthread.php?id=1246

Another way to moderate groups is to screen those who apply to join the group. If it's not truly nudist, forget it. Having a group with photos is a bit more involved though

This post was edited

Group creators have the option of approving all group members. The group creator or assigned moderator must still review all posts to assure that they are in compliance with site TO and group rules.

This post was edited

Another way to moderate groups is to screen those who apply to join the group. If it's not truly nudist, forget it. Having a group with photos is a bit more involved though

Group creators have the option of approving all group members. The group creator or assigned moderator must still review all posts to assure that they are in compliance with site TO and group rules.

I frequently deny membership to those who's profile suggests to me that they are not, truenudists, as I'm sure do other creators. Alas, in most cases, it IS the creator that causes the problem, by creating an inappropriate group and encouraging posts that break the rules.

This post was edited

To fix this thread, go to post #07 andclick on"EDIT" .... right click and hit "select all"
hit the space bar and then click on "submit"
That should leave you with a blank post. (if not, repeat the procedure)

You can then go back into "EDIT" again, and re-type your text.

If you do not correct it, all the following post on that page will also be broken, but the next page will be ok.

Phil

EDIT:

On theother hand ...........

This post was edited

In the past, there were moderators in the chat room, the name used was TT3. Some people complained that the mod was rude in chat and it wasn't long before I didn't see him/her there any more. The complaint was that the mod called someone out is open chat for violating cam rules and then banned them. I have seen this occur on another site and the site owner did the same. There is not a problem with inappropriate behavior because of it and the regulars applaud the owner for doing so.
Thomas

This post was edited

Alas, in most cases, it IS the creator that causes the problem, by creating an inappropriate group and encouraging posts that break the rules.

I couldn't agree more!

This post was edited