Sunny Rest Palmerton, PA " Wiggle, Jiggle & Giggle " 5k Road Race & 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk

June 10, 2017

https://www.pretzelcitysports.com/calendar_event/wiggle-jiggle-giggle-clothing-optional-5k-road-race-1-mile-fun-runwalk/

This topic was edited
RE:Sunny Rest Palmerton, PA " Wiggle, Jiggle & Giggle " 5k Road Race & 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk

June 23, 2018 at 10 AM this year! Should be a great time. Strapping on my running shoes in a few weeks!

This post was edited
RE:Sunny Rest Palmerton, PA " Wiggle, Jiggle & Giggle " 5k Road Race & 1 Mile Fun Run/Walk

Just 2 weeks to go! I'm not in the shape I hoped to be in, but I'm finishing that run! Looking forward to a great day in Palmerton!

This post was edited

This year's "clothing optional" 5K at Sunny Rest is on June 22 at 10 AM. All day admission, t-shirt, and the usual refreshments included in the cost! Up on the Pretzel City Sports webpage!

This post was edited

Three months to go! Let's get training!!

This post was edited

"Bump" Just a few more weeks to go!

This post was edited

One week to go! Looks to be a wonderful day - I can't wait!

This post was edited

All signed up here and looking forward to it. I'll be tent camping Fri-Sun. Can't wait!

This post was edited

Great time! Wonderful weather! Record turn out! Great job by Ron & the crew at Pretzel City Sports!! Looking forward (& might just train a bit) for the 7k trail run in 3 weeks!
Keep running Naked everybody!!

This post was edited

New run at Sunny Rest resort in PA! Jingle Balls should be a great August 5k to stay cool "sans apparel" while keeping that overall tan and having some fun! Sunday, 08/25!

This post was edited