bicycling- mountain biking nude

bought a new mountain bike the other day and plan to use it to explore the great outdoors on 2 wheel maybe even nude. i ridden nude before but mainly at nudist resorts/clubs but there are a lot of info on internet of off road trails everywhere so can't wait till it cools off a bit so i can hit the trails. is anyone else into bicycling/ mountain biking how far do you pedal, do you pedal down the road or hit the trails, how often do you go nude and how often do you have encounters with others. my thinking coming mainly from hiking is that i usually can hear someone coming and can slip on shorts but if i'm pedaling and i come upon someone i'm not going to be able to cover up maybe i'll just speed up and pedal away.

This topic was edited
RE: bicycling- mountain biking nude

I have normally gone biking on country roads, so could not be nude. I have thought about biking across pasture in area I hike but haven't done it yet. I am too far away from any mountains to go mountain biking unless it is for a vacation, which is something I hear some people get to take. LOL
Thomas

This post was edited

thomas mountain biking can involve just riding off road on trails, paths or less traveled roads i decided on a mountain bike mainly for the tire tread, i have a couple of road bikes and was looking a a hybrid but wanted to have traction to go anywhere, i hope to find some places to ride nude but if not thats ok i need some exercise and that was the main reason on the choice of bikes. when i did a google searce i found a ton of trails to ride close by and some seem less traveled so maybe some nude rides will happen...

This post was edited
RE: Cycling naked

went riding to other day the terrain was fairly ruff so didn't ride nude but found some good places on trail to be nude.

This post was edited
Biking Nude

I would love to bike nude, but Without proper support, I am afraid "the boys" would get rolled around and crushed over the seat. I have hard enough time riding win shorts or jeans without rolling a nut. That's just not pleasant.

This post was edited
RE: Biking Nude

I have only had the opportunity to ride nude one time. It
was last June in the World Naked Bike Ride in Los Angeles.
We rode in and around down town L.A.
for over two hours, including a couple of stops for some riders to repair flat
tires.
For me I found that I was more comfortable riding nude then
when riding wearing shorts.

This post was edited

kijad when i go mountain biking i wear shorts and a jock strap underneath for support, if i find some smoother terrain as i ride i will get nude and have had no problems.

This post was edited
bike

Just dont fall lol

This post was edited

Never went out alone and did a mountain bike ride in the woods. But did a dirt track race in Vermont over 10 years ago. It was before a big racing weekend at Mount Snow. First the women raced and then the men. Some of the well known professional riders made an appearance and raced as well. What a blast!

This post was edited

I would love to bike nude, but Without proper support, I am afraid "the boys" would get rolled around and crushed over the seat. I have hard enough time riding win shorts or jeans without rolling a nut. That's just not pleasant.
Pick a shorter, more technical ride. You can spend most of the time in standing position. I recommend a bilke with front and rear shocks if you can manage it. A "soft tail" bike makes a massive difference in this arena.

This post was edited

kijad when i go mountain biking i wear shorts and a jock strap underneath for support, if i find some smoother terrain as i ride i will get nude and have had no problems.
Gabare...I agree...a smooth mountain bike trail gives you the more secluded ride, often more beautiful ride, as well as being comfortable. I'm not against some technical sections, as long as htey are not too long. I can't sit during rocky sections without padded biike shorts. Nothing too technical though...fallnig is not that much fun when wearing shorts, and less fun when not wearing anything.

This post was edited