Night Nudist

One of the most relaxing and peaceful things for me to do is set on a lawn chair in the nude at night. I love hearing the peaceful sounds of God's night creatures, gazing at the beautiful night sky, and feeling the warm summer air on my naked body. Being naked in nature is truly wondrous to behold and I really envy those who are always naked in God's natural settings.
Being a nudist has really made me love life more and be at one with the Lord and his creations. When I am naked, I am free and I really wish I could stop wearing clothes all together. I love being naked and the benefits it brings to my body and mind. Hope you enjoyed this little summary and please tell me your thoughts.

This topic was edited
RE:Night Nudist

well, here in Central Florida, you would need a screen tent or screened porch around that chair to keep away the squadrons of mosquitos. I have slept on a cot in a screen tent, and at other times in a screen room in the summer, just laying on the top of the bedding with no cover. That is really nice, as long as the screen is good.

This post was edited

I would love to do the naked hike to the full moon. I have often wanted to do so but temp and cloud cover has stopped me in the Chicagoland area. Good for you!!!

This post was edited

Would live to hike at night watching the stars would be awesome

This post was edited

Night time is fun after the hot tub gets too hot. Then you can sit in the cool air. But actually me and the wife was able to sit out by the campfire in the desert. That was nice with the hot and cool air.

This post was edited