Need some prayers today

I am not feeling all that strong at the moment , tired of being alone and unhappy since the wife passed 4 yrs ago. Wished I had a friend nearby who enjoyed nudity as I

This topic was edited
RE:Need some prayers today

I wish I lived closer to you as I would love to spend naked time with you getting to know you better as a person, being able to do things together, as in get out and see the area you live in, hike naked, Skinny dip etc, it would be great fun, hearing about your life and the things you have done over the years etc.

Not nice to hear that your feeling low and unhappy. Your a really great guy and deserve some fun and to be spending time with other people naked and loving the moment for what it is and the friendship it brings.

Brett

This post was edited

prayers for strength and well being

This post was edited

Hey there... we've been friends here on TN for a long time. So sorry you're feeling down... We moved to Phoenix from Elkhart IN. We've talked about this in the past, and so sorry we didn't get a chance to meet then! We weren't on TN at that time, so there you go!
It's a shame you are unable to meet other nudists... I just wanted to ask you is that nudist resort (Sunnyside or Sunnyvale, not sure of the name) still in Northern IN ? A lady that I worked with and her husband used to drive over there from Chicago a lot... If it's still there, might be a way to meet others...?
If you'd ever like to visit AZ you're always welcome at this nudist house!
Hope you are feeling a little better soon,
Your naked friends,
Mark and Dan
Phoenix AZ

This post was edited

I can understand what you feel. Being single there are times I too feel loneliness. But don't despair, HE is always beside us. Shall send a prayer up to heaven and a lot of positive energy across the miles to you!Cheer up , the sun will come out tomorrow. Alf

This post was edited