hello my fellow nudist freinds. will be at playa linda the week starting june 9 through june 16 need some rest and relaxation.

hi my exh....nist nudist friends. I will be at playa-linda the week of the 9 thru 16 of June. unless something terrible happens. I am dating, but single and was hoping for some female to accompany me on this beautiful beach. Absorb some sun and have a nice lunch. I don't get out there very much so i'm excited to walk on the beach jump in the water and just have an enjoyable day. I am looking for a female, any age up to 55years old, who is easy going and fun. not looking for a hook up or girlfriend, just a friend to hang out with. most people, I know don't understand the feeling of liberation, and relaxation when you are at the beach nude, and they wouldn't understand.
if interested write back ill check periodically for responses. if not leave a message three eight six and here we go to hide the number four and five and one; hope your cute; zero, four, and zero, three. hope to see you at the beach please don't be scared to approach and say hello.
thanks
tom

This topic was edited
No replies yet.