RE:Never clothed at home..

I'm right there with ya, man. I always say, "if I'm home, I'm naked". You can count on it! I walk through the door, let the dogs out, and either strip down in the backyard, if the weather permits, or right there at the back door, if not. From there, clothing only goes back on, when necessary for leaving the house! The best part is that most all of my friends know this, and many buddies (even those who wouldn't consider themselves nudist) join in without question, as soon as they walk in the door.

This post was edited

I am usually naked within minutes of coming through the door and will stay that way until I have to go out again. I do end up with a lot of laundry because I work part-time and I wear something different so people won't think I slept in my clothes. I sleep naked! On days I don't have to go out I stay naked and send my brother for the mail. Can't be naked outside the apartment, management frowns on that but would love to be able to be naked on my patio.

This post was edited

I'm right there with ya, man. I always say, "if I'm home, I'm naked". You can count on it! I walk through the door, let the dogs out, and either strip down in the backyard, if the weather permits, or right there at the back door, if not. From there, clothing only goes back on, when necessary for leaving the house! The best part is that most all of my friends know this, and many buddies (even those who wouldn't consider themselves nudist) join in without question, as soon as they walk in the door.
I need some friends like that!

This post was edited

I moved from northern Arizona down to a suburb of Phoenix just over one year ago. The corner apartment had a nicely fenced back yard so the only time I dressed was to go out the front door. Many of my friends were comfortable disrobing as they entered. Previously I had leased a home out in the country on 3/4 acre and it was up on a hill so I could see anyone coming down the road. I did yard work nude but kept an emergency set of shorts on the porch. Both places I could take late night strolls down the road without anyone seeing me. This home I just purchased has a great back yard for sunning, chat under a shaded porch and more without any worry. Now I just need to find someone that enjoys nude driving outside of town, in the desert or hills and a nude camping buddy.

This post was edited

Absolutely. The kids are used to me getting undressed before putting the groceries away. Warm months all I wear outside is a light pair of shorts anyway, so it is not much effort to get naked.

This post was edited

I need some friends like that!

Me too! Although I have friends who know if they walk in, I'm generally undressed. And a couple who will hang with me on the deck or in the hot tub.

This post was edited

I see absolutely no reason to wear clothes at home. I am 100% nude 100% of the time at home and fiercely defend my right to do so, which means that anyone who visits me at my home WILL encounter me nude! If visitors have issues with the simple fact that I'm nude in my own home, they can leave--my home, my rules. I refuse to wear any clothing in my home just so a visitor won't be offended!

This post was edited

If I haven't taken off clothes in the car when coming home, the it be my pants coming off first. Feels great when their off

This post was edited

Unfortunately our circumstances change. Before we moved to this little hamlet two months ago when driving home to our old place my clothes cam off while slowly driving down our long drive. Our home was situated on 5 very private acres so there never was any problem with being seen outside. Now living in a hamlet of 400 people with neighbours on both sides I can no longer strip in the car before entering our new home.
More changes, my adult son moved back in with us and he extremely doesn't like nudism. So now my nude time is when I am home alone or sleeping in bed. But I make up for it taking long two hour nude walks through the forest to an isolated beach every morning. Now that's something to look forward to. Most mornings I can hardly wait until I'm out of sight of the hamlet so I can strip off my clothes.

This post was edited

More changes, my adult son moved back in with us and he extremely doesn't like nudism. So now my nude time is when I am home alone or sleeping in bed.

I totally understand making concessions for the people of the hamlet you live in. I get it that you love your nude walks through the forest. I get it about stripping off in the car on the way home. I get it to be clothed in your home when guests visit.

What I do NOT get is why you are not nude in your own home, because your son moved back in with you? Is it YOUR home? Is he not there by your generosity? There might be other circumstances that you didn't share, but I do NOT understand you changing your life, in your home to appease a child, even if he is an adult now.

My home, my rules. I enjoy being nude in MY home. I will be nude in my home, and if you do not want to see your father naked, then either stay in the room I am allowing you to use or move out. I think it is very selfish of a child or anyone else to force you to wear clothes in your own home.

I feel the same way with smoking, or drinking or anything else someone does in their home. It is their castle and they should live how they want in their castle.

Enough said. Have a talk with your son. Tell him you are going to be nude at home. If he moves out, so be it. When you visit him in his home wear clothes. Heck, he is lucky he isn't living in my home, because to do so, he would have to be nude also. My house. My rules.

Just saying. Why should you not enjoy YOUR home, because of offending your son?

This post was edited