RE:Never clothed at home..

Awesome pics. Damn

This post was edited

Surprising how few mentioned seasonal differences.
Do most of you either live where it is always warm or run the heat high enough to be naked at home all winter?

This post was edited

It's warm here in central florida, and I am always naked when its warm. When it gets cool, I put on a shirt. If it gets cooler, I put on a terrycloth robe

This post was edited

In central Texas, it's not that hard to keep the house warm enough in winter to stay nude year-round. When I lived in New England, it was a little more difficult. We couldn't afford to use the baseboard heat to keep the house warm enough for nudity, but after the wood-burning stove had been going for a while the house would warm enough to let us strip down. And we would!

This post was edited

Surprising how few mentioned seasonal differences.Do most of you either live where it is always warm or run the heat high enough to be naked at home all winter?

My wife feels the cold, even when clothed, so the house is always warm enough for me to be naked.

This post was edited

In the winter etc I have cloths on as the cost to keep the property warm to be nude is too high and with a workshop which I use for my business outside I need to be dressed to get to it and work in it as well.

This post was edited

I built on an addition it has six windows but they are installed above waist line .you would have to be over seven feet tall to see in the plants love this room.

This post was edited