RE:Never clothed at home..

More changes, my adult son moved back in with us and he extremely doesn't like nudism. So now my nude time is when I am home alone or sleeping in bed.I totally understand making concessions for the people of the hamlet you live in. I get it that you love your nude walks through the forest. I get it about stripping off in the car on the way home. I get it to be clothed in your home when guests visit.What I do NOT get is why you are not nude in your own home, because your son moved back in with you? Is it YOUR home? Is he not there by your generosity? There might be other circumstances that you didn't share, but I do NOT understand you changing your life, in your home to appease a child, even if he is an adult now.My home, my rules. I enjoy being nude in MY home. I will be nude in my home, and if you do not want to see your father naked, then either stay in the room I am allowing you to use or move out. I think it is very selfish of a child or anyone else to force you to wear clothes in your own home.I feel the same way with smoking, or drinking or anything else someone does in their home. It is their castle and they should live how they want in their castle.Enough said. Have a talk with your son. Tell him you are going to be nude at home. If he moves out, so be it. When you visit him in his home wear clothes. Heck, he is lucky he isn't living in my home, because to do so, he would have to be nude also. My house. My rules.Just saying. Why should you not enjoy YOUR home, because of offending your son?

Look at YouTubes Dean Collins shirtless Dad and his naked son? Then too the fact that you are both male should be more open to this. Textile is more open to same gender nudity as well. My dad was not nude and I was not nude around him though he did one day catch me with my paints down after skinny-dipping in our pond and jest had a short laugh I was not a true nudist at that time jest alone in the pond. I do like to disrobe at home normally jest inside the door may undress in the garage. Though here in the northern USA it does get a bit cold to be nude so winters I may stay dressed or possibly just a T shirt on.

This post was edited

We should also post a note at the door saying NO CLOTHING BEYOND THIS POINT

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

I have a coat rack by the door that I use to hang my clothes as soon as I walk through the door. Keeping them by the door means it's the first thing I do when I get home and the last thing I have to do before I leave.

This post was edited

Surprising how many men mention removing their shirt when they get home.
In warm weather, mine is off as soon as leave the place that required it.
Who else does the same?

This post was edited

So glad to know I'm not alone. I'm too strip down as soon as I walk through the door and stay that way the rest of the day and night (sleep nude too). I keep a pair of shorts nearby just in case an unexpected visitor comes knocking. Just in case. Lol

This post was edited

Surprising how many men mention removing their shirt when they get home.In warm weather, mine is off as soon as leave the place that required it.Who else does the same?

I had a little chuckle here. For me, my shirt is what stays on. Everything else comes off either as soon as I'm in the car and as soon as it's safe. My shirt stays on to maintain the "appearance" of being dressed.

In winter, while it's so dark, I don't have to keep up appearances.

This post was edited

I joked with my wife once that if we ever become empty nesters I will pack the coats away in summer and keep my clothes in the hall closet so I can wait until I get to the front door to get dressed. Actually since I essentially only wear shorts and put on a shirt when I get there, my summer clothing is mostly in a drawer not a closet. I have also said a little more seriously if I am driving home and putting my car in the garage, I will just leave my shorts in the car so I will have them next time and come into the house already naked.

This post was edited

I have a coathook on the wall in our entryway. I keep a clean pair of pants and shirt on the hook for when I need to go out to the store, etc. When I come in, I strip and hang them back. I usually wear sandals and I don't wear underwear, so the coathook does the job. When I go to work, I put on my company uniform before heading out. When I come in, I strip and take it all into the laundry room.

This post was edited