A hello message

Good morning everybody.
I just thought I'd introduce myself and see if I could start meeting new people.
My names Steve, I'm a 36 year old divorcee in Wiltshire. I'm a wheelchair user after getting paralysed in a motorcycle accident 6 years ago.
I've always been interested in naturism, however self confidence issues have always restricted me. However, since my accident, I have generally moved away from these restrictions and have started to enjoy my home naked when I'm alone. Recently, I have started being more adventurous and strayed into my garden to enjoy the feel of sun against my skin. Now, I'm taking further steps to embrace this lifestyle.
I'm looking to meet new people, from all walks of life, any age, singles or couples, to make this easier. I can understand people's feelings about single males, however I'd like to say that I am here to truly embrace nudity in every sense. Preferably it will be with people of a similar age, although that isn't the be all and end all.
Please come by and say hello- I hope that I can make some new friends and learn as much as possible, so that I can enjoy this community even more. I also hope that if I have messaged anyone, it is for truly genuine reasons, and I'm not seen as a so called 'typical' young (ish!!) single male.

This topic was edited
RE:A hello message

Hi Steve,

Just to say hi. I'm Paul from Herts. My gf is also naturist. There are a few local naturist clubs near you and I am working down in Bath at the momement. There is a naturist meet and greet in Bristol.

This post was edited
RE:A hello message

Hi Paul. Thanks for the message. Do you have much experience of this areas facilities and people?

This post was edited