Newbie question about the chat.

I went into chat today, and noticed (for the first time) a message about reading the chat rules above.
The problem is, I don't see any chat rules, or links to chat rules.
Is this a software version issue with Flash, or am I just missing something really basic?
Thanks in advance for any assistance.

This topic was edited
RE:Newbie question about the chat.

If you are in the chat window, look toward the top of the window.
On the far left you should see very simple text, "True Nudist" NO!
Over on the far right you should see a number like "245" NO
Next in line to the right you should see the word "Rules" NO
and then the word "Logout" NO
Click on the word "Rules" NO

I have signed in many times.
I have not seen any of the above.

This post was edited

If you are using a laptop with a screen 15" or smaller you will not see the rules option. You must have a monitor that is larger than 15"

This post was edited

NOPE, Desktop PC with a huuuge monitor.

This post was edited

After some trial and error, I think I figured out the problem (or at least how to get around it). When you log into chat, if you do not see the items listed above, hover your mouse in the white space above the scrolling window for chat. Over to the left hand side, you will notice that the arrow changes to a hand (Default windows setting) indicating a hyperlink. Click on it. This will open a new chat window (Your account will be logged off the original chat window). The new window will have the rules link, number of people in chat, and a logout link. Oddly, if you log out, it then will tell you what mods are in chat, and will have the option to log back in.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Apparently, the option to log back in doesn't work. It only gives the option to enter your username, but not your password. It appears you have to re-enter chat from inside the TN page if you logoff the chat screen.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Thank you for everyone who replied.

I followed the instructions about moving the mouse over the chat window till the pointer changed to a hand, and clicking on it did open a new chat tab with the rules, etc...
I would never have found that without your instructions. I just wonder how people are supposed to find these rules by themselves.
Anyway, thanks to everyone again.

This post was edited

Good grief - sorry I must have offended a couple of folks somehow since your "no" was so loud and definitive. If you are one of those then please put me on ignore or something so we don't have to upset each other again although I'm not sure how to do that exactly. I'll try to do the same. Hope that makes this place calm again.

Relax! How could a list of things you see that I don't see offend anyone?

This post was edited