Going alone

What are your ideas on people going to nudist camps or colonies alone. I go alone only because I haven't met someone that enjoys being nude in public. In the past I've only gone on a Monday when it's slower and less people but now I can only go on Sunday. There's more people on Sunday but I really enjoy going. I meet new people every week but the problem is that I have a hard time remembering their names. Sorry.

This topic was edited
RE:Going alone

There is nothing wrong, or even unusual, about visiting nude clubs (don't call them colonies) alone. I did it for years. And it is not unusual to be unable to remember people's names. One trick that helps me to remember someone's name is to repeat it when I'm introduced. Don't let these trivial things bother you.

This post was edited

Be careful with the use of the word "Colony". You're apt to get flamed.

As to your question, be glad you have a place that will let you enter as a single. Most clubs won't, especially if your male, unless you've been invited by a member.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

Also, you need to read the rules for photos and videos.

John aka cobeachbum

This post was edited

People usually remember other people when they look at their face.
Do you think anyone will remember your name when all you show is your asshole?

This post was edited

Be careful with the use of the word "Colony". You're apt to get flamed.As to your question, be glad you have a place that will let you enter as a single. Most clubs won't, especially if your male, unless you've been invited by a member.John aka cobeachbum

There are women in Southern California that advertise to accompany single males to nudist clubs for $$$. This really seems to work well for some guys as many club members do not really want to see single males and so walking through the front door and being seen with a woman for hire seems to make everyone happy.

There are also groups on Black's beach that do not like single males and so it is also best to hire a woman to accompany the single male to the beach. Of course any self respecting female partner (wife, g/f) would have no part of being used as a 'token' or admission piece to be allowed to set up near one of these groups but then again there are so many women that just don't care.

A few guys actually run successful businesses and make $$$ by hiring out available women for going with single males ( as in unaccompanied males who may or may not be married but their wives or g/f's might not be interested in nudism) to resorts. clubs, beaches, etc.

This post was edited

You need to remove your DISGUSTING PROFILE PHOTO, or join a site more appropriate to your needs.

This post was edited

I'm in agreement with ManofWicklow

This post was edited

I am wondering why my latest post was removed!

This post was edited

I am wondering why my latest post was removed!

If your talking about the "pay to accompany" post, I still see it.

John aka cobeacbum

This post was edited

anyone worth their True Nudist salt would be flagging this jackwagon.

This post was edited