New to the site, looking to make friends

Hi all,
We're new to the site and interested in making friends and share some experiences

This topic was edited
RE:New to the site, looking to make friends

Hi there

This post was edited

We are new as well. I am more of the nudest than my wife, but she has gone topless and I have loved it (so have others).

This post was edited

Welcome to the site new nudists, hope you enjoy it here.

This post was edited

We are new as well. I am more of the nudest than my wife, but she has gone topless and I have loved it (so have others).

Hello there

This post was edited

Welcome to the site new nudists, hope you enjoy it here.

Hello back, thank you

This post was edited

If a nudist resort is conveniently located I recommend you visit and enjoy the experience. Try a weekend day and better yet if the resort has some special event going on. You can locate resorts using various nudist sites including this one and aanr.com. I've visited 30 - 40 times and enjoyed all experiences.

Funny you should mention it, we've wanted to experience more and heading to Haulover in a week. We're very excited

This post was edited

My girlfriend and I are pretty new to this too and we visited Haulover Beach in April and loved it! Went back for a second day - enjoyed both days!

This post was edited

Hi!!! I am in Oregon, and a natural nudist!!! I would LOVE to have a Backyard Nudist Party for the Eclipse next Month!!!! No Charge, you just have to feel comfortable having a nude Eclipse Party!!! I live in Central Oregon in the pine filled mountains of the Cascades!!!

This post was edited

My girlfriend and I are pretty new to this too and we visited Haulover Beach in April and loved it! Went back for a second day - enjoyed both days!

The closer we get the more excited.
We're even looking into other places we can venture to after this trip.

This post was edited

We are fairly new as well. We experienced our first social nudism at Cypress Cove in April. Loved it so much we are members now! Also looking for friends here as well.

This post was edited