Welcome to All new members

Hello It is great to see so many new members. We would all love to hear your stories as it helps those less confident to build their confidence being naked.

This topic was edited
RE:Welcome to All new members

This is a wonderful idea for a group, thank you very much.

This post was edited

Hi all thanks for letting me join hope ll have a great day

This post was edited

Hi all, glad to be apart of the group

This post was edited

Looks like a great chat, It took me awhile to build my confidence , but now it's all good. It helps that I have a river on the property and can go skinny dipping and lay out out under the big Oak Tree

This post was edited

Hi and thanks for letting us join. We're a UK nudist couple, both of us have been living naked as much as possible for a long time. We're confident being naked socially, we're lucky to have been able to practice doing so a lot! Not that we think it needs a lot of practice to gain confidence with being naked. You do seem to reach a point when you've been naked in public enough to not really think about it anymore, its very normal to be naked like that, especially if you visit clothing-optional beaches where both nudists and textiles visit. Life is too short to worry about who knows we're nudists, we enjoy it so we live naked because we want to be.

Happy to discuss being confident and naked, or anything else to do with nudism here.

This post was edited

Thanks for having me in the group. Gotten more confident down the years. I was very shy at first but now I love being nude and don't mind who sees me !!

This post was edited

Thank you for starting this group. I am happy to be included as a member. Thanks!

This post was edited

Yes. Im very new to this. I have lots of questions. I have spoken to a few males about things, but have struggled to find any females to chat to...

This post was edited

Hey everyone!! Am new to the group and site. I only been nude at around my room at first then around my house, few times in public on my solo hiking adventures in very remote areas. Not sure how I could break my shell in front of people.

This post was edited

Yes Females are far and few between but I don't know why

This post was edited