Confident Naked

The Confident (?) Male Nude

It seems there are not many confident male nudes. I did a quick scan of the photos and of the 72 1/2 pages of photos there are very few men. By my count there are less than 24 photos that have a naked man in them. Some of the photos show a single...

Photo Gallery..

Before anyone gets their towels in a bunch over a couple of pics that have just been uploaded to the group, do not prejudge until you have been told why. That's all for now! ;D

What is your perfect outdoor nude...

By the time Spring comes around, I'll take anything warmer than 60. My preferred range is 70-95! Once Summer is in full swing, My most comfortable temperature is 85 with a slight breeze. Annie and I both love our heat! We like 80 in the house in...

"Faking" confidence?

A little anecdote that I think was interesting. On our last summer outing at the resort, I noticed a new young couple parked right in front of us after we'd checked in and returned to our car to get undressed and grab our bags. They got naked as...

Expressing naked confidence ...and how other...

My last post about me possibly misinterpreting my wife's confidence got me thinking. How often is naked confidence misinterpreted by the "outside observer?" Flashback to some years ago with my first wife. We were at a non-landed club...

There is a time to be quiet

Our nude season here in the polar north is rather short. I've seen a difference already this year with my wife. Yes we live nude it's when we get out that I've seen the change. She has always had a quirk to me I will call it about having...

What makes you a Confident Naked person?

Some members have become confident being naked because of nudism. Others have always been confident but are not confident being naked. For those that are Confident being Naked, what specifically has made you a confident naked person. For those that...

Welcome to All new members

Hello It is great to see so many new members. We would all love to hear your stories as it helps those less confident to build their confidence being naked.

Confidence and attractiveness

If you read most self-help books today dealing with success: "how to get the boy/girl", "how to get your dream job", "how to achieve pretty much anything in life", etc... confidence is often cited as the main...

Naked confidence as a personal goal

Some people are just naturally confident. But for other people, it has to be worked on. My wife, although initially very reluctant, observed that many women at the resort - socializing and lounging comfortably naked - showed a confidence she did not...