Photo Gallery..

Before anyone gets their towels in a bunch over a couple of pics that have just been uploaded to the group, do not prejudge until you have been told why. That's all for now! ;D

This topic was edited
RE:Photo Gallery..

What group?

This post was edited

ditto, which group of the several you moderate :;0

This post was edited

You know how you can tell Di has left Andy unattended? He's working on a new group! :D

This post was edited

Before anyone gets their towels in a bunch over a couple of pics that have just been uploaded to the group, do not prejudge until you have been told why. That's all for now! ;D

The group is Confident Naked. You uploaded the last 19 pics to the group. but only two today (17 May). How about you now tell us why. Are the two ladies being explicit or just sitting comfortably on a hot day?

This post was edited

What group?

:DDD the group you're replying in! :DDD

This post was edited

Before anyone gets their towels in a bunch over a couple of pics that have just been uploaded to the group, do not prejudge until you have been told why. That's all for now! ;DThe group is Confident Naked. You uploaded the last 19 pics to the group. but only two today (17 May). How about you now tell us why. Are the two ladies being explicit or just sitting comfortably on a hot day?

I upload the most because I'M the only one submitting photos to share... but thanks for your sarcasm Olly.

To answer your question, it's up to you to judge whether or not they are sitting comfortably or being "explicit" but will ask, explicit about what?

This post was edited

I uploaded these two new photos to see if they'd get approved. I wanted to see if the photo mod would disapprove the photos I uploaded but approved recent photos of a member in very similar positions. I wanted to see if the photo mod is enforcing rules on some and not on a selected few. It was all a test. Unless those two photos have yet to be Moderated and may find themselves in cyberspace deleted land and my assumptions are correct! ;DDD

This post was edited

You know how you can tell Di has left Andy unattended? He's working on a new group! :D

:DDDDDDD... like any good fireman, I never go into a dangerous situation alone. I go, YOU go! :DDDDDDDD

This post was edited

I uploaded these two new photos to see if they'd get approved. I wanted to see if the photo mod would disapprove the photos I uploaded but approved recent photos of a member in very similar positions. I wanted to see if the photo mod is enforcing rules on some and not on a selected few. It was all a test. Unless those two photos have yet to be Moderated and may find themselves in cyberspace deleted land and my assumptions are correct! ;DDD

AAAh! Was wondering why you posted those. My guess is the two pics you posted won't be rejected because the woman in the profile for that group is in the same position. And I do know of a female member on here that always takes pic of herself the same way. There is also a guy on here who is constantly posting pics with him having an erection. Somebody had mentioned he was a moderator on here. To me neither of these is showing good values for nudists but hey...who am I to judge.

This post was edited

Big part of the reason I posted those two pics, to prove a point... somewhat. The photo policies seem clear enough and I've posted many other photos of women in similar poses that have been rejected but the picture used for the group profile pic was also a test and it stayed. I was just more impressed with the woman's facial expression than I was her leg position. Her expression seemed so... Confident! ;D

I've had similar discussions with the owners/mods about the inconsistencies of photo moderating and actual posts that are allowed to remain when others are deleted. It goes hand in hand with the ol' "rules for some but not for others," some of us see on other sites, at clubs and resorts. It just seems hypocritical and unfair. Just because someone is a friend of a Moderator or an owner of a site, they shouldn't be able to break the rules while others are held to a much higher standard.

This post was edited