Confident Naked

Comfortable Naked

Are you so comfortable naked that you forget you don't have clothes on? Have you walked outside to get the paper and forgot your clothes? I feel like that could happen to me someday.

Naked confidence vs. "just forgetting...

An "incident" with my wife made me think up this topic. A few days ago she was reading a book , naked and comfy in her bedroom recliner, when she suddenly realized she had left her cell phone on the balcony; where she had hung out...

Does your partner have issues being nude?

I hear lots of stories from people who love nudity but there partner is not into it for a whole lot of reasons. It would be great to her any stories of how someone might have successfully introduced their partner into nudism.

Any recent developments or happenings?

I previously told Luann instead of going to our club we could do what ever came to mind she might want to do for her birthday weekend. I figured it would have something to do with visiting wineries and I was right. She set the entire weekend up and...

Confident naked

Once I was rushed to hospital after a near fatal accident in a nudist resort. I was totally naked and didn't mind at all. The medics had more serious things on their minds and my nudity gave immediate access to my body for treatment and...

A new setting

I was in a friend's pub about 200 miles from my home town. We got chatting to the landlord about nudity and I showed him some photos, including one of myself naked in my own village pub. He let me strip naked and my friend soon followed. The...

Happy Holidays

Merry Christmas all.

Latest Post
by  
confident and nude women

hera, you represent the group you created wonderfully so. thank you for being a role model for all women to accept themselves and their bodies as is on this day.

66 yrs. young..........

I married a wonderful lady on Saturday Sept. 9th. She loves the fact that I am a nudist and is slowly joining in as she gains self confidence. Hoping to post some photos of us, when she's ready.

Confident??

I became confident being nude after I joined TN 2 years ago. I had had heart surgery and a year later, cancer surgery, I was embarrassed with the scars that they left. It took some courage to post my first nude photo, along with an apology for the...