Confident??

I became confident being nude after I joined TN 2 years ago. I had had heart surgery and a year later, cancer surgery, I was embarrassed with the scars that they left. It took some courage to post my first nude photo, along with an apology for the scars. The response was overwhelming, and built my confidence so much, my profile is full of nude photos. I now believe they are not scars of surgery , but are badges of survival. That is how "my" confidence was built.
Thank you for allowing me into the group.
miev123

This topic was edited
RE:Confident??

That's a great story, Chicks love scars!!!!!! Thanks for sharing.

This post was edited

Scars are nothing to be embarrassed about. They are part of you and what you've been thru. I have a couple on my leg after surgery when I broke it .
The body is a beautiful thing, scars don't detract from it.

This post was edited

It's great to see you've become comfortable with your own body and with who you are! I'm still developing that confidence. I'm cautious with the nude photos, posting only within private groups that keep them within the group (not public). Your story is inspiring! Perhaps I will gain that level of confidence in the coming weeks!

This post was edited

I became confident being nude after I joined TN 2 years ago. I had had heart surgery and a year later, cancer surgery, I was embarrassed with the scars that they left. It took some courage to post my first nude photo, along with an apology for the scars. The response was overwhelming, and built my confidence so much, my profile is full of nude photos. I know believe they are not scars of surgery , but are badges of survival. That is how "my" confidence was built.Thank you for allowing me into the group.miev123

I would say those are battle wounds. And very inspiring story, making me think why I haven't got the confidence yet. Hopefully will get the courage soon and hearing this might be sooner.

This post was edited

I have numerous scars mainly on my leg after a bad break. Plus numerous other scars from a active life. Nothing to be embarrassed about, your naked body is what it is, be proud of it. Sometimes scars can be a conversation starter in naked company.

This post was edited

Well done on sharing your story. Scars tell your life story, don't worry. The great thing about CO beaches is that you see everything , no one else can hide behind clothes either and no one is perfect.

This post was edited