Comfortable Naked

Are you so comfortable naked that you forget you don't have clothes on? Have you walked outside to get the paper and forgot your clothes? I feel like that could happen to me someday.

This topic was edited
RE:Comfortable Naked

NYCBuddy I'd appreciate it if you'd join the group first before posting. It's obvious you're friends with the OP and that's how you got to post in a closed group. Please refrain from posting here til you join.

Thanks!

This post was edited

I have done that a few times. It's becomes easy to forget after becoming used to being without textiles!

This post was edited

Are you so comfortable naked that you forget you don't have clothes on? Have you walked outside to get the paper and forgot your clothes? I feel like that could happen to me someday.

YES... not often but it's happened many times in the 45 years we've been nudists.

I've walked out of the house into the garage and then out to my car on the driveway and was lucky not to have been seen by neighbors or if I was, they were okay with it!

I've left the house without any clothing on and it's something I've done several times when I parked my truck in the garage. I'll grab shorts, t shirt and slip on flip flops but get side tracked and put the shorts and t shirt down, resume heading for my truck and drive away and get to an errand and look for the shorts and t shirt and they say... "oh crap, I didn't bring them!" I did that once and was an hour away from home. When I went to get back and the freeway to return to the house and grab some clothes, I realized I needed fuel. I had to fuel up while naked in broad daylight. That was an interesting venture.

I almost answered the door naked to the USPS carrier. He was dropping off our vacation hold mail. I saw him walking to the door and got up to answer the door and my wife, also naked at the computer, said, "don't you want to slip on shorts!?" I had my hand on the door handle to open the door! :DDD It's easy to do if you're used to being naked all the time like we are.

This post was edited

I have done that a few times. It's becomes easy to forget after becoming used to being without textiles!

You too Hundo don't post here unless you're a member of this group!

This post was edited

If we're expecting nudist friends at the door I answer it nude. When you live naked at home all the time and start getting used to answering the door nude it could be very easy to forget that you're not expecting peoples who are OK with the fact that we're nudists and know we'll be naked. I've come very close to opening the door for deliveries while nude on a number of occasions. It is so easy to become completely comfortable with living naked that you forget that some people might not expect to see us naked in our own home.

This post was edited

While I'm able to be naked at home a lot more since we are empty nesters now and very comfortable being so I 'm not at that point yet although I'm not as worried about having shorts nearby to put on.

This post was edited

While I'm able to be naked at home a lot more since we are empty nesters now and very comfortable being so I 'm not at that point yet although I'm not as worried about having shorts nearby to put on.

I remember when we became empty nesters. We were naked quite a bit at home even when the girls were still living at home, just not when they were there. During school hours, just about every time they went out the front door for more than 15 mins. We didn't wear much and it was easily slip on, slip off type clothes.

When they both left for college, we were naked all day and all night when we were able. We'd started to spend days naked before putting on clothes and going out. Our errand runs would be cut short so we could get home and get naked. hahahaha I remember the neighbors actually commenting on not seeing us for a couple days or more. They'd say, "we thought you were gone a vacation or something!" Until one neighbor was house sitting the house next door one time and heard us talking in the backyard.

She jumped up on something and looked over the fence and said, "what'a you guys doin'?" She then realized we were naked and sunning ourselves and about killed herself getting off whatever she was standing on to look over the fence. I walked over to the fence and asked her if she was okay, she said she was and that was that! She would call and ask if she could come over and if it was "safe!" My wife would answer the phone and chuckle, "yes, it's safe." I answered the phone one time and said, "it's always safe to come over, whether we've got clothes on or not!" She finally got it.

This post was edited

When I was still a teacher I always resented the start of the school year because I knew I had to start putting on clothes again. I had spent most of the summer naked at home and going to different nude areas. Now that I'm retired I enjoy being naked all the time and there are times I think about running to the grocery store and then I suddenly realize I need to put on pants!

This post was edited

ABSOLUTELY! I am more aware IN clothes than I am OUT of them, but that's because nude is the norm for me. I do remember the last place I lived - I was in the house and the garage door was up. I had left something in the car and went down to get it. The garage door was up, so the whole world could and possibly did look in - I don't know. I just know I got back in the house, after getting what I needed from the car completely nude and simply forgot I was naked. Who knows if I was seen, but I know I was simply not conscious I was nude. Shame, life isn't this simple and normal.

This post was edited

Spent the day watching race nice nude afternoon and twice I ran outside nude before I relized I was good thing I doint have a busy street

This post was edited