RE:Comfortable Naked

Yea, walked out into the open garage yesterday. I am sure one day I will be working out there in the buff when my wife opens the garage door. I'm hoping to move some place with some acreage where that just wouldn't matter.

This post was edited
RE:Comfortable Naked

Yea, walked out into the open garage yesterday. I am sure one day I will be working out there in the buff when my wife opens the garage door. I'm hoping to move some place with some acreage where that just wouldn't matter.

That was my plan when we moved here to our current city. I wanted 5-10 acres with space between us and neighbors. There's currently less than 20 ft between our house and the neighbor but we planted several trees and shrubs to give us the privacy we wanted. I wanted a place where we could roam naked, do ALL our outside house chores, repairs, additions, renovations, while nude and a place to park our RV and work on it nude as well. Living in a tract home with an HOA can be hell for us at times, but it's a heck of a lot better than some have it!

Since we're always naked here at home, my wife has done just that too many times to count; opened the garage door while I'm working in there. I've been caught up on the ladder and a few times I've been caught on my knees mooning the neighbors across the street while working on my classic car. No complaints from the neighbors yet so they either didn't see me or they don't care! ;D

This post was edited
RE:Comfortable Naked in a textile envrironment...

Gonna switch this up a little...

There was some discussion about being nude on your cruise ship stateroom balcony on a textile cruise. Di and I have been on several textile cruises and have NOT taken a nude cruise. That has not stopped us from taking our lifestyle onboard the ship.

Only one of the cruises in 8, we have not had a balcony stateroom. It is imperative that we get a balcony stateroom because we like being naked outside. It would make sense to just take nude cruises but Di isn't on board with a nude cruise unless our circle of friends accompanies us and they haven't bought into it yet. When we are in our stateroom, we treat it as if we were home and no sooner get in the door and the clothes come off. We both take "clothes" that will get us through buffet dining and not get us thrown into the brig! We have had dinner in our stateroom many times because we don't want to get dressed.

The balcony stateroom serves us well and the balcony acts the same as our patio at home. Stewards on the cruises we've been on have got to know that we're naked because each time they visit, we're in our robes. They have come to the door to bring ice and I or Di have been naked on the balcony with our backs to the room and can't really be seen. Yes... they have come to the door and usually I'm the one they catch naked coming inside or coming out of the bathroom area. I think they've seen it all and more.

There was some discussion on the other thread about the legality or the ability of being nude on your ship balcony without getting into trouble. As I've stated, we've been out there too many times to count and never had anyone say anything to us. My feelings are that if a fellow passenger said anything negative, I'd probably state that they were being a peeping tom and I'd report them to the ships security. I a fellow passenger said something positive, maybe we'd invite them for a naked drink on our balcony!

I've not flaunted my nudity on the balcony but I've never hid or shied away from being naked all the way out to the railing. Di will say under cover for a couple reasons; 1) she needs to stay out of the direct sunlight and 2) she doesn't want to be seen at all! hahaha I've looked around and seen other guests on their balconies and even looked down and seen others in various modes of dress and undress. I've seen what may have been nudes, lots of toplessness and men and women in underwear. I think there are lots more passengers enjoying wearing less on their balconies than we think.

SO.... if you take textile cruises, what do you do? How do you handle being a nudist on a textile cruise?

This post was edited

I haven't thought of how I would handle nudity on a textile cruise as I never intend on doing one. Matter of fact I have declined invites every year for quite a while now. I remember talking to a couple on the Nude Cruise that had recently got back from a textile cruise and remarked "What were we thinking?!" I will say though they are much cheaper than the Nude Cruise.

This post was edited

Speaking for our experience with Bare Necessities on our two trips never did I see or hear any issues of swingers acting out or being fwd. Never did we ever witness anyone being disruptive or inappropriate. If some folks got together they did it discreetly. I understand about Lady Di being hesitant to go without friends. I can tell you we made lifelong friends at the Hotel before we ever even got on the boat. Once on the boat we made friends very easily and still keep in contact with them to this day. Our 2nd Cruise two years later we ran into the same friends again!
I love to meet new people and something about the warm Caribbean and sharing a nude experience adds to the friendliness of it all.

I should add about the Hotel. Usually for those flying in there is a couple Hotels that veteran Nude Cruisers set up through the BN Forum and put together a hotel take over. Dinner, meet and greet is thrown and it's a very happy time as everyone is excited for the trip.

This post was edited

Speaking for our experience with Bare Necessities on our two trips never did I see or hear any issues of swingers acting out or being fwd. Never did we ever witness anyone being disruptive or inappropriate. If some folks got together they did it discreetly. I understand about Lady Di being hesitant to go without friends. I can tell you we made lifelong friends at the Hotel before we ever even got on the boat. Once on the boat we made friends very easily and still keep in contact with them to this day. Our 2nd Cruise two years later we ran into the same friends again!I love to meet new people and something about the warm Caribbean and sharing a nude experience adds to the friendliness of it all.I should add about the Hotel. Usually for those flying in there is a couple Hotels that veteran Nude Cruisers set up through the BN Forum and put together a hotel take over. Dinner, meet and greet is thrown and it's a very happy time as everyone is excited for the trip.

Sounds like good planning and meet and greets prior are always fun. I'll keep pluggin' away at Di and our friends. Thanks for the first hand info!

A&D

This post was edited

Not sure if this counts but I was at a CO beach last week, a beautiful day and the tide was out so I went for a long walk around the coast. Where I go nude is no longer part of the formal / designated CO beach I think, its a bit unclear. Anyway the walk is around an hour return and while there were a few other nudists the other walkers and beach goers even at the legal CO beach were textiles. I wore noting but a hat, sunglasses and a smile and greeted anyone that came close, it is liberating feeling when it's legal to be nude, others are not and all is good.

This post was edited

I wore noting but a hat, sunglasses and a smile and greeted anyone that came close, it is liberating feeling when it's legal to be nude, others are not and all is good.

One my favorite places to go is the Orient Land Trust with all 2000 acres being clothing optional. Most people however go there to visit Valley View Hot Spring. The majority of people get nude in the hot springs, but away from there in the campground, on the trails, and etc., most people are clothed. There are always few people smart enough to take full advantage of the CO status, I'm one of them. It is a refreshing feeling to come across clothed people on the trail and be able to think, if they object to my nudity, that's their problem. That is really not the case, however, because if you visit the OLT you know there will be naked people and everyone is accepting of it. Although, I do think that some people go there thinking the nudity is only in the hot springs. Regardless, it is a refreshing change from places I often hike where I am worried about coming across people.

This post was edited

Very recent story; I went on an overnight 4x4 trail ride with a previous co worker and off road group buddy. The property where we were camping was his FIL's. After scoping out the sleeping arrangements, I decided to sleep in my Jeep so I could sleep naked and not make he or his son uncomfortable. We had a great afternoon and evening and drank several beers around the camp fire. When we called it a night, I headed for my car and had parked it in a way that I could easily strip and climb in unnoticed.

As fate would have it, I had to get up a couple times before I feel asleep to get rid of some beer. On one occasion, I got out of the car and walked around to the front and began relieving myself and was done when truck began to pull into the property of which we were camping. It was almost midnight and it turned out being a relative of the owner of the property. I decided that it was too late to try and get in before they could see me and if I hurried to try and keep them from seeing me, I'd probably injure myself so I just opened the door to the Jeep and the dome lights when on. I climbed into the Jeep and crawled in the sleeping bag.

The next morning while having breakfast, the late arrivers came over to the main cabin and made introductions. It turned out that one of the younger guys was the property owners grandson, his wife and their good friends. When that was done and they were away from all the other people on the property, I walked over to the two couples and apologized for the exposure the night before. Before I could finish, the grandson's wife stopped me and said, "no worries, we all sleep naked too!" Laughs and pats on the back and I felt that just being comfortable with being seen naked in that situation turned out to be beneficial to my health and not a big deal to those that saw me.

This post was edited

The next morning while having breakfast, the late arrivers came over to the main cabin and made introductions. It turned out that one of the younger guys was the property owners grandson, his wife and their good friends. When that was done and they were away from all the other people on the property, I walked over to the two couples and apologized for the exposure the night before. Before I could finish, the grandson's wife stopped me and said, "no worries, we all sleep naked too!" Laughs and pats on the back and I felt that just being comfortable with being seen naked in that situation turned out to be beneficial to my health and not a big deal to those that saw me. Its great that they were chill about the situation from the night before.

This post was edited