RE:Welcome to All new members

Hello, and thank you Hera for starting this group! A appreciate your permitting my registration with the group! I'm relatively new, experimenting with home nudism at the beginning of the year; becoming a regular practice a few months later (indoors, not out - I live in a very urban area!).

I ran my 1st naked 5k on June 10th, and then spent the day at the resort to explore what they had to offer. I was very nervous at first, but realized that people were more accepting of me there while I was nude rather than clothed! I sunned by the pool, watched some volleyball, used the sauna, hiked the trails, and relaxed in the Jacuzzi! Met some fantastic people!

I'm going back for a trail run on August 27th, and hope to put more training preparation in advance of this event! The 5k was hilly and a struggle for me. I hope to visit another resort in the coming weeks to put in some realistic training (& relaxation) before this next event!

This post was edited

Thanks for starting this group. Great idea.

This post was edited

I found this site and became enthusiast about the forums and friendliness of the people I found to be friends with and talk to. For any new members, I know its not easy to open up to others about this life style. I had many reserve s of could this site be kept confidential and descrete. I have been a member for 6 months and it has caused no infidelities in my professional life. That was paramount for me. TN dose a wonderful job of maintaining their site and the moderators keep a close eye on their forums. If you have been searching for a place to open up to real people who truly want to hear and help with your fobias then you have found the right home of friends to talk to and meet. Message me anytime if you need someone to visit with about personal concerns or doubts. Believe in yourself. I know how hard it is to keep this way of life a secret. Most of us have been there and faced those battles. There are a lot of friends here. With no one judging anyone. Relax and breath. Nudism is about relaxing and breathing and feeling comfortable in your own skin. Welcome!

Ps. I see I havent posted a pic of me. My apologies. I will soon. I want all my new friends to see whom they are visiting with.

This post was edited

Many thanks to the moderator for letting me join the group. I have never thought about if I am confident naked. I have gone to nudist beaches and resorts since I was a child. It's just normal for me to be there naked. But as I got the membership of the True Nudists 3 months ago I had a problem with my profile picture. Could I show myself naked here where I don't know who see me. I decided that this is only fair to the other member who do this. But I didn't feel good. In the last 3 months I first get used to it and now I feel good about it.

This post was edited