I created a nudist yesterday!

I had a fun experience this weekend and I ended up introducing a friend of mine to social nudity.

The weekend before last, I was sitting at Hippie Hollow and I got a text from a friend of mine that I have known since high school. He moved back to our home town a few months ago and I helped him move into his apartment, but I hadn't had a chance to hang out with him since he moved back. I mentioned that I was "hanging out at the lake" and I thought "if any of my friends would be cool with this it would be him". He responded that he would love to go to the lake with me next time.

I told him that I would be coming up again this weekend and to text me if he wanted to come. I got a text from him about 9:30 Friday night and I almost got cold feet but I ended up replying. I told him that he was welcome but that we were going to an "unusual" spot. I asked him if he had ever heard of Hippie Hollow, and he immediately responded with "we gettin' naked?!". He was totally into it and on the way up mentioned that even when he was living in Los Angeles people would find out that he was from Texas and they would ask if he had ever been to Hippie Hollow.

I thought that I would be embarrassed about being nude with someone whom I've known for most of my life but as soon as we got into the park I did as I've always done and stripped off as soon as I got out of sight of the parking lot. He seemed a little loathe to get fully naked and got down to his boxers after we got to our "camping spot" and got everything set up. I realized that I left something in the car and went back to get it. By the time I got back he was nude. It gave me a sense of pride because he's always been the adventurous one in our social group and the one that the ladies all went for, and yet here I was in the buff with all the confidence in the world and he was the one who took a while to get naked.

We got there about 10:30 and hung out until the thunderstorm came in about 3. We even went up to the Hill Country Nudists display that they had set up for the AANR Nude Recreation Week and chatted with them about joining. He is a musician and got invited to sit in with their band that plays at some of their event! We got to visit and catch up since we hadn't been able to hang out in a long time.

I think he is hooked. He even met a girl from Austin and someone made a first date with her to go to Hippie Hollow this week. I may have created a monster!

This topic was edited
RE:I created a nudist yesterday!

Well that's great. I looked for you but didn't find you so I didn't even know if you had come to HH or not. Glad you had a good time.

This post was edited
RE:I created a nudist yesterday!

Great story!

This post was edited