Logging into the chatroom

I have been a member here for several monthes and now for some reason the chat room says that I have the wrong password. I can enter all the other areas of the site with my password. I just don't understand.

This topic was edited
RE: Logging into the chatroom

add me to the list! & we are not alone. There are quite a few members who now cannot seem to access the Chat-rooms. I ahve been trying over the last 24 hours or so, with no joy. I am a paid member, as well as certified so this does not quieten my gut instinct on how this web-site in general is going. With all the self-appointed, self-obsessed, flaggers. The site now feels like some sort of concentration camp, and if they do not like you, you are not part of the club.
Just my feeling, but I have been using computers since 1986 & the internet since it started.

This post was edited

I have even tried logging out of the website, changing my pasword and still I get told that an "unregistered" person can now no longer access the chat-rooms. I don't recall that message when I had a previous membership at the start of 2010.
Cleared cookies, and my cache is cleared everytime I log out frm Firefox.
This is starting to get up my tee-eye-teas to be honest

This post was edited

I'm also locked out of chat with the "wrong password" message initially, then the, "Unregistered guest can't log in now!" message if I try to proceed by completing the new boxes that appear. I have also tried changing my password but to no avail and would really welcome the solution being posted here soon, if anyone can work out what is happening.

This post was edited

For some reason, the system seemed to like me today & it let me into both chat-rooms.
Is the system twisted, menopausal, or is there a full-moon somewhere on planet Earth at present?

This post was edited
Contact support

At the bottom of ecach page is Contact Tab,click on that and send a message, explaining about unabel to get into chat room, they will sort out ASAP, done mine for me within a few hours.

This post was edited

Yes, suddenly I am able to get in again; and, yes, there has been a full moon recently. Seriously, though, thank you to whoever fixed it! - and to all those who had ideas or suggestions along the way.

This post was edited