RE:How Not To Be Creepy

That is straight forward. Common practice of this could help you with new friends

This post was edited

Good points.
Maintaining personal space, I do not like males or females getting right up on us when we're talking with them.

This post was edited

Good points.Maintaining personal space, I do not like males or females getting right up on us when we're talking with them.

That's a good rule; especially with strangers at the beach or resort. But there are certain nudist settings, like get-togethers at peoples' homes, where the lack of space makes close proximity nearly unavoidable. I've tried to be cognizant of this; for example not getting too close while standing up chatting to a person sitting down. But at times it's been hard to avoid; especially in "huddle" situations where people are literally on top of each other.

I guess depending on the situation getting too close or "personal space" is not always an option. At these get-togethers there was a mutual understanding and acceptance of the lack of personal space. Thus is wasn't so offensive to be a little close.

This post was edited

1. Dont make comments on others bodies or looks, even if its meant as a compliment.
Would like to respectfully disagree with this rule. I think it depends upon the relationship between the people involved and the type of comment. Adults who have known each other for years may appreciate recognition of losing a lot of weight or the work put into a fitness regimen.

This post was edited

Reading this series of posts gave me a flashback to a time in my childhood.
I watch a group of boys playing out on the ice, which was broken up. They were hopping from one chunk to another as they would rock side to side when their weight would shift. One wrong jump would have caused them to slide off the ice to be trapped under and no way to get out. Quite scary to watch! No one drowned that day!
Moral of the story: Stay centered and balanced, don't flirt with disaster,the result could be really bad!

This post was edited