How Not To Be Creepy

Here are behaviors to avoid according to the article.

1. Dont make comments on others bodies or looks, even if its meant as a compliment.

2. Dont initiate physical touch with people you just met.

3. Keep a respective distance

4. Flirt with caution.

5. When it comes to casual conversation, keep it non-sexual.

6. Look but dont stare.

7. Be friendly but not clingy.

8. Look a person in the eyes when youre talking to them.

9. Do not even think about taking pictures of naked people in a nudist setting without asking first

10. Dont keep your shorts on when everyone else is nude.

11. Its possible for intentions to be misinterpreted, and its possible to unintentionally make someone uncomfortable.

Full article description: felicitysblog.com/nudism-behavior-etiquette-how-not-to-be-a-nudist-creep/

This topic was edited
RE:How Not To Be Creepy

Have you experience something similar from other nudists in a socially nude setting?

This post was edited

We'll said :)

This post was edited

12. "Encouraging" newbies to undress.

Even with the best intentions it can easily be misinterpreted as you just trying to get/see the person naked. I would say only encourage someone after you've established some kind of rapport with them.

This post was edited

I agree, just use common sense.

This post was edited

what am i missing on this site - what has the level of clothing got to do with anything. Textile or naturist it is simple, be nice, be social don't assume anything you wouldn't if the person was clothed or was a different sex race or physical ability.. We do not need a naturist behaviour code we have one it is called being respectful of others and aware of self. In other words it is the same behaviour code of decent textiles , decent people full stop. please stop trying to make us something different to the rest of a civilised humanity.As for never compliment somebody OMG, You see someone and say hi you look great today it makes their day, you don't say i like your tits love. Do we need to be told this?

Yes. Unfortunately there are some out there that need to be told this.
Case in point. My brother-in-law invited me to a bar. It didn't take long for him to start his flirting with the girls in there. I couldn't believe what was coming out of his mouth. I asked him do you really think that's going to work? His response was and he honestly believed that " they love it.". I could clearly see on the expressions on these fine ladies' faces that, no, they don't. But he just could not get a clue on that.
Yes. Some need to be told. Educated. Taught respect. And plane and simply, "get a f*****g clue". He and others like him are truly an embarrassment to the male species. Whether clothed or not.

This post was edited

I'm certain that the above mentioned "rules" are not actually rules. There really are no rules to be a naturist. The list is, in my understanding, simply a set of suggestions for either sex to consider and follow if they don't want to be viewed as being creepy. But, most of us live in a free society so we can choose to act as we wish. But we need to remember that our actions, whether real or perceived, carry consequences. To that end we should act accordingly.

Namaste.

This post was edited

In our personal opinion a persons honor dignity and self respect are the only true gift a man can give to himself and throw away in an instant of lewid and inappropriate behaviour.

This post was edited

In our personal opinion a persons honor dignity and self respect are the only true gift a man can give to himself and throw away in an instant of lewid and inappropriate behaviour.

very true and wise words.

This post was edited

In our personal opinion a persons honor dignity and self respect are the only true gift a man can give to himself and throw away in an instant of lewid and inappropriate behaviour.very true and wise words.

[LIKE]

This post was edited

... Do we need to be told this?

YES

It can be a guide to newbies and a good reminder to others.

This post was edited