Dyer Woods

I just got there for the first time.. what a great place.. rustic peaceful and friendly. All great combinations. I hope to get some time in camping soon

This topic was edited
RE:Dyer Woods

This one of my favorite places to hike nude. The grounds are beautiful. As a Rhode Islander, I feel that we are very fortunate to have this gem to enjoy.

This post was edited

I myself went to Dyer Woods for the first time this year, This is a wonderful place, Really nice people. Lovely place to hike nude and the filtered fresh water pond is great. The second time I went was a cool late summer day, They had the sauna going and it was so nice in there. Can't wait to go back next year!

This post was edited

Is this a resort or a public area?

This post was edited

Is this a resort or a public area?

It is a resort in Rhode Island.

This post was edited

Good afternoon people! 51 yr old male here who is looking to go to Dyer woods this week/weekend for the 4th of July. Been there many times before and it is truly a beautiful place to visit and spend time at. Anyone else I have friended on here going there this weekend?

This post was edited

Hi...... hoping to get to Dyer Woods either Thursday or Friday this week.... depending on weather. I am in Avon, CT about 1.5 hour ride . Welk-worth it! Love the trails etc

This post was edited

I visited Dyer Woods and up to two dozen other resorts during my "nakation road trip across America". It is a very beautiful spot and the hikes are gorgeous, particularly the lake and bench all the way down the trail but it is a fairly rustic place with basic facilities. Super friendly people there I did enjoy my time

This post was edited