OLD PROFILES = SHOULD THEY BE DELETED ?

Should this group delete members who have not been to their profile in years and years ?
I keep opening profiles that were created 8 years ago and never re opened since and yet are still currently being shown, which is actually a waste of computer space and peoples time.

Should profiles that have not been touched in - say - 12 months - be deleted ?

And should membership depend on having a picture, however and of whatever body part to protect anonymity - BUT SOMETHING - and no emply profiles with nothing to say ???

This topic was edited
RE:OLD PROFILES = SHOULD THEY BE DELETED ?

TN promote the site by claiming it's the largest naturist website in the world.

True, it is...

but only because of the tens of thousands of old and fake profiles.

I doubt they would ever consider downsizing.

S

This post was edited

Should this group delete members who have not been to their profile in years and years ?I keep opening profiles that were created 8 years ago and never re opened since and yet are still currently being shown, which is actually a waste of computer space and peoples time.Should profiles that have not been touched in - say - 12 months - be deleted ?And should membership depend on having a picture, however and of whatever body part to protect anonymity - BUT SOMETHING - and no emply profiles with nothing to say ???

I keep opening profiles that were created 8 years ago and never re opened since

SO stop doing that.

This post was edited

how are we to know what is current and what is old ?

This post was edited

Great idea but everybody knows that if you take out all the dead profiles and then the all blank profiles and the known trolls and the unknown then you would have a membership count of maybe 10,000. Not the glory number of 350,000. TN1 and 2 would not like that.

This post was edited

how are we to know what is current and what is old ?

WE don't care!

This post was edited

how are we to know what is current and what is old ?WE don't care!YOU don't care. Keep it to yourself then.

Keep what to myself?

This post was edited

how are we to know what is current and what is old ?WE don't care!YOU don't care. Keep it to yourself then.Keep what to myself?

Because you don't care if there are non active members on this.

This post was edited

If you do a search and use ''last login'' these profiles who haven't logged in for a long time will be the last ones which show up. Also you can set it just to show only people who have logged in the last year or less using ''last online''. I hope this is of use to you.

This post was edited

how are we to know what is current and what is old ?WE don't care!YOU don't care. Keep it to yourself then.Keep what to myself?Because you don't care if there are non active members on this.

Let me try to understand this. You and others are upset and posting complaints about some people who are not posting headless crotch shots, like the OP. or complaining about someone else's web site and are finding something else to with their lives? Why?

This post was edited

I personally think they should be deleted after 12 months if they have been inactive for that period... and it should be a request to post a naked profile picture when joining... so many profiles have so little information how are you suppose to make opinions on possible friends

This post was edited