RE:Neighbors

Only time I said anything to a neighbor was when an older widower move in next door and mentioned that he liked to keep his patio light on after dark. It was close to our pool and long before we got the privacy fence. I told him I liked to keep my swimsuit off after dark and I the light wouldn't bother me as long as anything he might happen to see because it was on wouldn't bother him. Neither of us has said anything about it since.

This post was edited

New people have moved in next door(single story property) during April and I have just carried on gardening nude, and one Sunday they were making an area tidy for a shed near the low part of the fence and if they looked my way they would have seen me nude doing gardening and if they did nothing has been said. I don't think they will be bothered about my nudity if they know/find out about it and their youngest child will be 18 this month. So I am just carrying on as normal.

This post was edited

Or just talk to the neighbors. They may and there is a good chance they will surprise you. We talked with ours years ago saying we are not shy and they might see more than one normally would. In all cases the response was essentially , okay whatever, doesnt bother us. Im out in the backyard in full view of two story homes a great deal and never any complaints.

This post was edited

Only takes one complaint to ruin your life

This post was edited

Only takes one complaint to ruin your life

Well at least living in England I don't have to worry over this.

This post was edited

Best thing I did was talk to my neighbors I got tired of sneeking around or being nude outdoors when they were not around they did not care and they even wave and say hi when I am in the backyard

This post was edited

as far as young people they not seem to have manners we have been on number of vacations had the door slammed a number of times on us late 50 years old!!!!!!! good grief

This post was edited

Ive been trying to work up the courage to openly talk about it to my neighbors. Both side of me they are older neighbors. Very friendly been friends for years. On one side they have a son who is my age but also can connect me back in my professional job. So trending lightly on the issue. I dont try to just expose myself to people who are not nudist open the conversation. I dont believe that the correct etiquette. I will keep you all you posted as to my bravery issue.

This post was edited

I have an outside shower on the side of my house and use it 99% of the time. It was relatively private with a 6' wood fence between the neighbor's property and mine. I got new neighbors recently and he wanted to make two changes that could affect my property. #1 was add a large shed on his side of the fence but near my shower, so when he told me about it, asking if i minded this big shed, i said "great, that will give me more privacy to my outside shower from your bedroom windows", he looked confused and then i told him i use it daily. #2 was extending the side fence towards the front, which is awesome, as it gave me even more privacy. So unless they are on their roof, i have great privacy. Now, like the neighbor before them, they know if they hear my shower, i am probably taking a shower outside. No biggie.

It is best to work in such topics of conversations naturally, not knock on their door without knowing them to discuss your naked life. He seems to understand more than she does, but they are both friendly and we help each other out like neighbors should.

This post was edited

It is best to work in such topics of conversations naturally, not knock on their door without knowing them to discuss your naked life.
Agree. I have never brought up the topic, but have had others bring it up. For example, many years ago a coworker saw me at Haulover (nude beach near Miami), although I did not see him. Too embarrassed to admit going there himself, he told other coworkers a friend of his saw me there. (How would his friend know me?) Nonetheless, it got back to me and I confirmed it. A fellow working for me also heard about it and was interested in learning more about social nudism. He and his wife eventually joined AANR and visited Haulover often.

This post was edited