A-Z Items for a Nudist Picnic

The other A-Z game thread was too hard so decided to create one that was fun and easy. :)

This topic deals with items found or used at a Nudist Picnic. Each item must follow the other in alphabetical order.

Example. I post Apple pie

The next person that follows posts an item beginning with B....and on, and on...

When we get to Z....Just start again at A...Just that simple. Have fun!

This topic was edited
RE:A-Z Items for a Nudist Picnic

Apple pie

This post was edited

Blanket

This post was edited

Cooler

This post was edited

The other A-Z game thread was too hard so decided to create one that was fun and easy. :)This topic deals with items found or used at a Nudist Picnic. Each item must follow the other in alphabetical order.Example. I post Apple pieThe next person that follows posts an item beginning with B....and on, and on...When we get to Z....Just start again at A...Just that simple. Have fun!

This is the same exact A - Z game. You just posted a very simple topic. Try to come up with a NEW game.

RE: THREAD GAME - ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
Apple
2 years ago

The first post was "Apple"
We became bored with the simple idea and expanded.

This post was edited

This is the same exact A - Z game. You just posted a very simple topic. Try to come up with a NEW game.RE: THREAD GAME - ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZApple2 years agoThe first post was "Apple"We became bored with the simple idea and expanded.

I agree with Thomas, we need something more original and completely different.

This post was edited