Human, not an object

I'm a Human, not an object.
I'm am Someone, not something for you to collect.
I'm Not interested in being hit on, even if you think that's ok in your book.
I'm Not interested in hearing comments about my body, or how you think I look.
I'm a person with feelings, same as you.
So treat me with respect, and with respect you get treated too.

This topic was edited
RE:Human, not an object

Ignore the fools
They're just tools
Don't get in a strop
Just eat more choc
And can I just inform you
I'm a real nice guy to talk to ;-)

This post was edited

I'm a Human, not an object.I'm am Someone, not something for you to collect.I'm Not interested in being hit on, even if you think that's ok in your book.I'm Not interested in hearing comments about my body, or how you think I look.I'm a person with feelings, same as you.So treat me with respect, and with respect you get treated too.

I AGREE! 110%!

This post was edited

I'm a Human, not an object.I'm am Someone, not something for you to collect.I'm Not interested in being hit on, even if you think that's ok in your book.I'm Not interested in hearing comments about my body, or how you think I look.I'm a person with feelings, same as you.So treat me with respect, and with respect you get treated too.

LOVE it! ;-)

This post was edited

Hear! Hear! Sorry you are receiving the negative parts of our lifestyle. Your fight is NOT unwarranted nor ignored (except by idiots). Thanks for being here.

This post was edited

Today's Fortune Cookie message: "HE WHO SOWS COURTESY REAPS FRIENDSHIP"!!

This post was edited

It's on a daily basis you get treated as an object. Many do not realise how that makes you feel. A little bit of respect goes a long way.

This post was edited

A little bit of respect goes a long way.i agree!

This post was edited

A year later, not much has changed.

This post was edited

I agree. In some cases, especially here in our country, it's gotten worse. :-(

This post was edited

Please read my blog regarding dick pics and the blog titled TN is an alternate universe by Miss crumpet

This post was edited