2017 Gathering

So far it's been a really nice Gathering. Yes, there's been a few thunderstorm and a couple of tornado warnings, but overall it's been good. I hadn't been to camp in a couple of years. Pocono Valley has improved quite a bit. Unfortunately there aren't as many attendees as there used to be. Hopefully that will change with the new marketing director. Don't get me wrong. It's great hanging out with 500 naked men. Of course, the best parts of the Gathering are getting to be naked all the time and connecting with old and new friends.

This topic was edited
RE:2017 Gathering

Yes, this year was another nice Gathering. The Eagle was an interesting section to start up; their w own cabins, creating a so-called 'dungeon' for people to have different adventures with. and showing an Oscar winning movie among the others that were shown at night. Another thing that I think made it another great Gathering was the actual massage tables that the GNI Board purchased for the massage instruction workshops, as well as for open massage sessions. Even when I wasn't attending workshops or participating in the various activities, just being able to hang out with my wang out doing nothing felt awesome. Already looking forward to next years Gathering, - because I've already registered for it! Don't know how I'm gonna make it thru the next 11 months until then :-(

This post was edited