GNI (Gay Naturists International) Members

ATTN: BREAKING GNI NEWS

"GNI will take 2020 off to ensure the health and well-being of everyone and will reorganize our 35th anniversary celebration in 2021. Keep the dates in your calendar: August 20-29, 2021 Wishing you the best of health. Until next year. Gay...

poconos nudists?

hey all moved out to my country house in the poconos from NYC due to covid. gonna be out here permanently throughout the rest of 2020. Had a lot of nudist social friends in NYC - would love to find some out here! have a boat on lake wallenpaupack to...

Gay Men's Nudist Retreat Center ... My...

Hey everyone, I wanted to share a project Ive been working on. Since the Corona Virus has everyone stuck inside I thought Id begin gathering interest in a long term vision I have. I am working on a Gay Male Nudist Retreat Center where I will be able...

Latest Post
by  
An Important Message from GNI

The world is grappling with an issue of enormous scale and human impact, and our hearts go out to all who have been affected by the outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19). GNI believes it is our role and responsibility during this time to prioritize two...

Nudistas en Concepcion - Chile

Bueno, Chile cuenta con solo una playa, la cual se encuentra en la quinta region, sin embargo he formado un grupo de amigos que compartimos el mismo interes por el nudismo y lo hemos llevado a playa Punta de Parra, localizada en la octava region...

Latest Post
by  
Naked in Bali. Bali au Naturel

Hi guys Have any of you ever stayed in Bali au Naturel? I'm going there for Christmas and New years and would love to hear from others that have stayed there. Naked hugs Kristian

Any GNI members in my neighbourhood?

Just wondering if there are any local GNI members? if so be great if we one on one or a group could meet up either in person or via Google Hangouts cam and chat for some shared nude time. And even consider exchanging message and friend request so...

DALLAS TX - its 105 in the shade - Where are...

Hi from TEXAS. Reconnecting to GNI folks and our local / DALLAS-Fort Worth alumni. Friends of Don King / GNI officer #RIP and Source Events travel companion. reach out / say hi.

Nude Tours in Puerto Vallarta

Interested into traveling to Mexico? We host Nudist Boat Tours in Puerto Vallarta. Both Private tours for couples and groups of friends as well an open tour for males every friday! We enjoy nude snorkeling around a beautiful secluded beach and more!...

Latest Post
by