GNI (Gay Naturists International) Members

GNI's 30th Anniversary GNI Gathering...

GNI's 30th Anniversary GNI Gathering will be held in the Pocono Mountains of eastern Pennsylvania from August 21 - 30, 2015. Make your plans now to attend our special 30th anniversary celebration! We will have more information about The...

Latest Post
by  
Nudist in Turkey

Anyone travelling around the west coast of Turkey ? If so, lets meet and enjoy being nude together. Cheers

Latest Post
by  
2013 Gathering 8/16 - 25

As posted by NudeYorker elsewhere on this site: GNI Gathering 8/16-25 Guys! There' still time to register for the GNI Gay Naturists Gathering. It takes place from August 16 to 25 in a beautiful resort in the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania,...

Naked Pool Party in Woodstock NY August 10!

I'm hosting another Big Gay Naked Pool Party in Woodstock NY on Saturday August 10. Mandatory nudity. No sex allowed. Just naked socializing, swimming, tennis, volleyball. BYO drinks and something to grill on the BBQ. If you want an invitation,...

Latest Post
by  
Aamtrak To Newark Airport Bus Pick-Up

Hello All, Just wanted to share some information with the other non-drivers in the group that may be attending the Gathering. I take the bus from Newark Airport to the campground; to get to Newark Airport, I catch the Aamtrak train which has a...

Michigan Man

Looking for Michigan nudist men. hartmann3815@yahoo.com

Latest Post
by  
GNI 2012

Hi members already booked here for next year cant wait after last year either, also visiting San Francisco, Washington DC, Philadelphia and New York city on the way there and Los Angeles on the way home should be awesome, Kim & Chris

Pool Party in Woodstock August 11

I'm hosting a big gay naked pool party at my place in Woodstock on August 11. Ask me for details. If you;re coming to the NYC area for the GNI Gathering this could be a good kickoff!

Latest Post
by  
nudist weekend in spain BENIDORM 1-3 JUNE...

https://www.asociacionbearsnaturistas.es/b_enidorm_ENG.html

Latest Post
by  
Looking for accommodation at TBRU 2012

Hi guys, I will be tending bar at the 2012 TBRU event and would like to have a place to crash overnight. If you can help, please contact me... ManScapeDallas@gmail.com Thanks! Kevin

Latest Post
by