GNI (Gay Naturists International) Members

Any GNI members in my neighbourhood?

Just wondering if there are any local GNI members? if so be great if we one on one or a group could meet up either in person or via Google Hangouts cam and chat for some shared nude time. And even consider exchanging message and friend request so...

DALLAS TX - its 105 in the shade - Where are...

Hi from TEXAS. Reconnecting to GNI folks and our local / DALLAS-Fort Worth alumni. Friends of Don King / GNI officer #RIP and Source Events travel companion. reach out / say hi.

Naked Beach GNI Gets Naked in Australia!...

Naked Beach GNI Gets Naked in Australia! February 21-28, 2019. I would like to attend this event, but I have many difficulties with English. I would also like to share accommodation with a partner. Greetings naked to everyone....

Latest Post
by  
2018 Gathering Feedback

HI guys, due to work and personal reasons I was unable to attend the 2018 Gathering but I am sure many of you have. I will go next year for sure and have already planned for it. I created this form so those that attended can post experiences,...

Latest Post
by  
Greetings from Sri Lanka

HI there. I am following you guys from FB and Instagram as well. I am new and from a country where nudism and even homosexuality is considered a crime. So only way of connecting is through sites like this. Add me and stay connected

Latest Post
by  
2018 GNI Gathering Entertainment

GNI is thrilled to announce our lineup of entertainers for the 2018 GNI Gathering! Make your plans now to join us - August 17 - 26, 2018! Kinsey Sicks - For over 20 years, America's Favorite Dragapella Beautyshop Quartet has served up a feast of...

2018 GNI Gathering Social Hour Themes

Hot off the press! You're the first to see this years' lineup of social hour themes for the 2018 GNI Gathering! #GNI2018 Fri - Aug 17 - Naked Salutations Sat - Aug 18 - Gin and Bare It Sun - Aug 19 - Mount Olympus Mon - Aug 20 - ALOHA - Come...

Latest Post
by  
Early Bird rates for the 2018 GNI Gathering

Early Bird rates for the GNI Gathering (Aug 17-26, 2018) through Dec 31st. FMI: https://gaynaturists.org/the-gathering/pricing/ #GNI2017 #GNI2018 #nudism #malenudists Admission to The Gathering includes all meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks),...

Gay Naturists International Gathering 2018

GNI's 33rd Annual Gathering will be held in the Pocono Mountains of eastern Pennsylvania from August 17 - 26, 2018. REGISTRATION IS CURRENTLY OPEN!!!! Make your plans now to attend our next event celebration! We will have more information about...

Latest Post
by