GNI (Gay Naturists International) Members

Looking for some accommodation

Hey guys off to GNI and looking for accommodation in Manhattan, Washington before the event and Los Angeles after on the way home, let us know so we can chat before hand, Thanks Kim & Chris

New Dallas Group

Hi all, with the permission of the moderator, I am happy to let you know about a new group I started for Dallas Male Nudists (the name of the new group.) I have gotten to know several men in the Dallas area that can't be open about their nudist...

Latest Post
by  
GAY NUDE CRUISE

hello all gay men bi, etc., from the association bears gay nudist and accredited travel agency we are organizing for next year 2012 a gay nudist cruise, this group is to find the interest in participating in this cruise, please we would like to know...

Latest Post
by  
What Activities/workshops Do You Enjoy?

For those of you that have attended the Gatherings before, which activities and workshops have you participated in and enjoy? As for myself, I've enjoyed the Art Drawing workshop where I participated as a model, the Massage workshops (which...

Counting the Days!

We're down to just over a month til the gathering, and I can't wait. The only downside is that it typically signals the end of summer here in New England. Still, there's so much to look forward to. I'm busy planning our cabin...

"Check out Trevor and Jreemy's...

Hey check out my movie of Trevor and Jeremy going to GNI www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpkqJitCPRU hey thanks for that, hope to see you all there

Latest Post
by  
Have You Written For 'GNI Informer'?

Hello All, I was wondering how many of you have written an aritcle(s) for the GNI Informer? If you're afraid because you don't think you're much of a writer, no need to worry. The first 1 1/2 page piece I wrote took me nearly 3 months to...

Another Nice Gathering!

Well, another GNI Gathering has come and gone. I can say that I liked it overall: WHAT I LIKED Seeing old friends, making new ones, being naked for a few days with other naked people, hosting a massage workshop (if you attended, I would appreciate...

Are you guys GNI members? Been to the...

Hey Everyone! Are you GNI members? I've been a member several years now, and this will be my 6th gathering... I can't wait! I'm in Cabin G-2 near the auditorium, and am dying to see all of my cabin mates again! Rick