RE:Favorite things to do-socially naked

most resorts/camps i've visited the pool is the center attraction and i'm like everyone else can't beat the pool, volleyball is fun if you can muster enough away from pool of course pool volleyball works too. one of my favorites is a hiking trail there is one.

This post was edited

"Hanging out" does have a whole new meaning!
Yeah, my favorite thing to do socially nude is to just hang out, relax, and chill with others.

This post was edited

We belong to a nude resort here in PA. Besides the great feeling of just being nude my favorite things are playing water volleyball and sitting in the conversation pool catching up with old friends and making new ones!

This post was edited

Besides camping nude, the pool at the resorts are a favorite for me. I also learned to play Petanque this past summer, looking forward to playing again when it warms up.

Dances at the resort are fun, one resort I've been to you dress for the theme, the other was totally nude, and much more fun (but it may have just been the people).

This post was edited

Playing things like miniten, table tennis, badminton, volleyball etc never seem the same after you've played them nude, it seems so right to play them the nudist way. The appeal of playing them even in minimal clothing doesn't exist for me, but suggestions to participate while nude are rarely turned down.

This post was edited

Playing Strip Poker in reverse. Putting clothes on instead of taking them off. LOL

This post was edited