Favorite things to do-socially naked

For those of us who visit nude places (resorts, clubs, etc) and with the exception of removing your clothes, what does everyone enjoy most and least when naked in a social setting? Also wondering how many people here go to these places?

Myself I think what I enjoy most is relaxing next to a pool and learning about the person next to me. What I least enjoy is probably getting burned, conversations tend to distract me (squirrel) and sunscreen reapplications get forgotten.

I do visit one club now (Valley View Recreation Club in WI) but I've been to numerous other ones in the past. Right now VVRC is the closet and nicest one to me.

This topic was edited
RE:Favorite things to do-socially naked

Enjoy most: The feeling of the sun & air over my entire body.
Like least: Being hit on.

I was a member of Lake Como Club in FL for several years. I've visited numerous beaches many times.

This post was edited

In addition to being naked, the freedom, and feeling breezes , I really enjoy how friendly most all nudists are. Living in south Florida we have perfect weather, nearly all year around, to enjoy nude parks, camp grounds and beaches.
BTW- I am looking for travel buddies

This post was edited

Yes, we visit our club, other nudist clubs and resorts. Favorite things; enjoying nudism and social nudism together and with close nudist friends. Least favorite thing to do ... packing up and coming home! Although ... our nudism never really stops. I almost always drive home naked and when we get home, we remain naked!

This post was edited

I enjoy seeking thermals with a radio controlled power glider.

No, I do not have cameras on it.

These days, everyone is so paranoid about 'drones' (multirotor model aircraft) taking pictures of them, it sometimes gets some attention. However, I have been thermal soaring at our home club for many years, long before 'drones' were available, most people are fairly used to it.

This post was edited

In addition to being naked, the freedom, and feeling breezes , I really enjoy how friendly most all nudists are. Living in south Florida we have perfect weather, nearly all year around, to enjoy nude parks, camp grounds and beaches.BTW- I am looking for travel buddies

Looks like your perfect weather is about to experience a serious interruption. Anyway, I like the water features, and getting acquainted with new people. Only been to the resort once but I'm planning on doing it regular, at least once a year to start with. Maybe more often eventually. I really loved the experience.

This post was edited

I started social nudity in a friends swimming pool. Later I experienced true social nudity at nude resorts and beaches in Europe. After that no turning back!! Now my most enjoyable things are working in my yard nude, to include cooking on the BBQ grill or having a small group of friends over for a spa party in the back yard.

This post was edited

I like spas, hot ponds, saunas because they draw people together and make good conversational settings - although I won't spend much time in one if it's in full mid-day sun. And hikes/walks, where there's space.

I like least the transitions in and out - figuring out just when and how to undress and redress

This post was edited

I like the same things at naked social settings as in clothed in social settings--good conversation, food, playing games,etc. I really love outdoor rec especially hiking with people who have interesting things to say.

The thing I like least is dragging a towel around to sit on when I am mingling at a party. I am happy to observe the etiquette I just have to keep reminding myself. At home the towels stay put on the chairs I use most.

This post was edited

Used to like volleyball but my back prevents me from playing any more but still love watching. Pool, beach anything with water is good.

This post was edited

Funny enough, I enjoy something I would have never done in textile setting and that's nude karaoke.

This post was edited