RE:Shaving for nude beach

All the comments suggesting its a must is precisely why I avoid official nudist beaches and in fact any official nudist events. I leave everything natural but fear being judged negatively for doing so. Should just be a personal choice
I have a full bush and few have ever judged or made comments. I like having hair and it's my body, my choice.

This post was edited

All the comments suggesting its a must is precisely why I avoid official nudist beaches and in fact any official nudist events. I leave everything natural but fear being judged negatively for doing so. Should just be a personal choice

I agree that it should just be a personal choice. Never shave and never feel that I need to when going to nude beach.

This post was edited

I get a complete body wax for when Im off to Spain for a few weeks of nakedness

This post was edited

Nothing gets shaved...except maybe the face.

This post was edited

This post was edited

I agree!!
I have a Lot of bodyhair and i dont shave it because i want to Look natural, Male, grown up. Why should i do?

This post was edited

Nothing shaved here, I show my bush proudly. After all, nudism is natural, isn't it? Point is to not get sucked in by superficial or unnecessary grooming other than good hygiene.

This post was edited

Surely its a matter of choice....your choice! Its about how you feel...its your body!!
Anyone can offer advice on how 'they' feel about hairiness/smoothness....but as Naturists aren't we supposed to be all accepting and welcoming...so scars and stretch marks, huge breasts and micro cocks dont matter...why should body hair?
One thing is for sure, unless you get it all lazered off....it will come back. And you decided everything about it.
Personally...I keep trimmed and tidy...have one friend who looks like a Silverback gorilla he's SO hairy....yet 2 others are complete smoothies...we all accept eachothers decisions.....makes for interesting discussions though!!
Hope it helps....
Al x

This post was edited

I'm totally smooth, but that's my choice, just as staying totally natural is someone else's choice. It should be up to us individually to decide how we want to look, and we should be accepted for that choice. Live and let live. :-))

This post was edited

I don't understand why this topic has generated 30+ pages of posts over a 3 year period. Is it because it is a topic of particular importance to nudists? Is it because one's personal choice on the subject becomes apparent when clothes are removed? Have people had very bad experiences due to their appearance? For me, I have opted for both choices over many years and have received zero negativity either way. Opinions or answers sincerely appreciated.

This post was edited