RE:Shaving for nude beach

I am always completely shaved from the neck to my ankles, so it does not matter where I go I am smooth. I like the way it looks and feels.

This post was edited

I did just recently. I shaved and also used Nair, but I still have stubble all over. What can I used to get a smooth chest and pubic area? Should I use more Nair?

This post was edited

I've used Nair and it's useless. Found better resulys just using a razor every day.

This post was edited

Yeah, but I tend to get cuts from razors when I shave down there. That's why I decided to try Nair.

This post was edited

I shave my body from the neck down about every other day. Been shaved for over 35+ years and love it!

This post was edited

Very cool !

This post was edited

I have shaved since I was in my 30s I love smooth but I leave a landing strip I like the accent

This post was edited

I've been shaving for the last 40 years starting with a professional permanent hair removal of the jewel sack and with shaving of the rest of the pubic area. I do not have very much hair on the rest of the body naturally so is easy to keep myself bare.

I shave for my desire to be smooth all over. I don't do it for anyone else but myself.

This post was edited

Been shaving off and on for years. Recently did a video shaving and posted on here if interested. To confess I prefer Nair and did an instructional video but the file was too big - even split into before and after the 8 minutes. But afterward it still wasn't smooth down there so I did a quick shave with 5 blade straight edge to clean up and it posted. Let me know on the video and yes smooth is awesome. Posted on my media page (sideways since had camera set up that way - oops). AustinJohn

This post was edited

I must say, yes it looks amazing, and really makes your nice package look so hot.

This post was edited