When you don't have an official place to be nude... urban nudism

We do have a nude beach or two but the are kind of far (Western Washington). We found a small county park with a pretty remote sand spit. It doesn't get much traffic. We go nude there all the time now. To avoid trouble with the law we cover up if children come by. If they are adults we stay nude. We have never had a problem with any textiles. One woman was startled... I don't think she realized we were nude until she was right on top of us. She exclaimed Is this a nude beach? I just said Well it is now. One young couple asked out the nudity and told him it's nude for the brave here. They set down nearby and got nude themselves. Mostly we just get a smile. I call it Urban Nudism.

Anyone else have experiences to share about this?

The pic is of said beach. It's really nice.

This topic was edited
RE:When you don't have an official place to be nude... urban nudism

We use county parks in IA and have only had a couple encounters in 20 years. Once on a bike trail a rider rode by while I was sunning on a bench and he gave me a dirty look. Once on a sand bar three canoes floated by and they all got naked. Most of the county parks we hike at you can hear anyone pull into the gravel lot so we put on the shorts before we come out. One evening while on our favorite rail trail we both barely got dressed to cross a road and then saw a group of riders coming so decided to wait till they passed and then as they passed their lights proved the 8 riders were nude, so then we lost the clothes and biked the last 8 miles to the truck.

This post was edited
RE:When you don't have an official place to be nude... urban nudism

I wish people in our area were more like that. I've never seen anyone naked outside of the resorts/clubs, and nowhere have I really felt safe enough go nude myself because of how people are here. The smallest little thing can land you in jail and I'm really not about that life. Hahaha. But if it works for you where you live, go for it. :) Sounds like it's an interesting way to meet new people.

This post was edited