Shopping nude

I remember reading once about a grocery store opening up to a special event for nude shoppers. I don't remember where or how long ago. I wonder if anyone has actually tried this or could it be arraigned with the store. I guess the part of the country where this would make some difference. I don't see it happening in the south central U.S.

This topic was edited
RE:Shopping nude

That would be an every day occurrence at Cap d'Agde in France. Or even at Club Orient in St. Martin, although their store (along with most of the resort) was just destroyed in this week's hurricane.

This post was edited

I recall seeing a news story, I believe about the mid 80's, about a record store in Santa Barbara close to the University there that had an annual sales event were everyone who showed up nude got 50% off there purchase. There was a large turn out and they even interviewed a few people, naturally being careful of camera angles.

This post was edited

Shopping nude at Club Orient was fun. We even shopped down the beach in just short pareos/sarongs ... my wife was topless. Back in 2001, we were at Adam and Eve's and Sexy Fruits on OB and my wife wanted to try on a sarong but someone was in the changing stall (some wood frame, material and a curtain. The lady working said, "you can wait or try it on here. My wife just untied her sarong, stood there naked and put the other one on. It was one of those that you could do lots of different things with and the woman taught her some different designs. The look on the woman's face when she game out of the dressing stall and saw my wife standing naked being shown this sarong was priceless. :D

We even walked into Orient Village and worn short sarongs. We visited the small store and bought a pizza at Tap 5, during this same trip. We got a few strange looks but most everyone else just seemed to act as though what we were doing was normal. We watched a few others go into the store the same way. One couple was in G strings and went into the store ... she was topless. I don't think you could do that now. A lot changed over the years we visited from 2001 to 2009. We were planning on returning this year but decided to go to Italy. We'll go next year for sure if Club O is up and operating and we can get a room! Fingers crossed! ;-)

This post was edited

Shopping nude at Club Orient was fun. We even shopped down the beach in just short pareos/sarongs ... my wife was topless. Back in 2001, we were at Adam and Eve's and Sexy Fruits on OB and my wife wanted to try on a sarong but someone was in the changing stall (some wood frame, material and a curtain. The lady working said, "you can wait or try it on here. My wife just untied her sarong, stood there naked and put the other one on. It was one of those that you could do lots of different things with and the woman taught her some different designs. The look on the woman's face when she game out of the dressing stall and saw my wife standing naked being shown this sarong was priceless. :DWe even walked into Orient Village and worn short sarongs. We visited the small store and bought a pizza at Tap 5, during this same trip. We got a few strange looks but most everyone else just seemed to act as though what we were doing was normal. We watched a few others go into the store the same way. One couple was in G strings and went into the store ... she was topless. I don't think you could do that now. A lot changed over the years we visited from 2001 to 2009. We were planning on returning this year but decided to go to Italy. We'll go next year for sure if Club O is up and operating and we can get a room! Fingers crossed! ;-)

I'm very sad about Club Orient. We visited Orient Beach on a cruise and walked down the beach. Unfortunately, this was before we became nudists. I would love to go back and get nude in that great water!

We did eat at the restaurant at Cypress Cove nude. On Thursdays they have Nude Night. If you go nude you get a free glass of wine. Was definitely a different experience for us newbies.

I hope someday we will be as bold as you guys are Andy and Di!

This post was edited

But, a lot has changed since then. Even when we were there in 2009, a lot changed and you could count the number of topless women on OB, on one hand. No more nudes other than on Club O's beach and a few at Coco's. Nude walks ended about 9 am. We never encountered any Gendarme on OB during those years we visited.

Two years ago, nude walks were ending before 8am. There were still some topless during the day, but to be honest most that would go topless just came down to the Club O beach and got nude. There were more people at the nude end than the rest of the beach put together. Someone should tell the Gendarmes they are not needed for a week or so and see if business improves. I know that other than a pizza at Orient Village one evening, we just stayed at the nude end all week when we were there.

This post was edited

Wish someplace would try this.

This post was edited

Only on Amazon.

This post was edited

It would solve the shoplifting problem :D

This post was edited