Hey everyone

Hello,

I'm new to the site and to nudism in general. I'm 27 I live in NE Oklahoma but work keeps me away most of the time, I work on airplanes and travel all over the country. I'd like to use this site to broaden my experiences with nudism and gain some friends with similar interests along the way. My exposure to nudism has been pretty limited so far in life, pretty much just limited to my backyard and a few hiking trips through the woods and some swimming. I'm currently down in Los Angeles and am wanting to visit one or more of the beaches in the area while I'm here if time permits. Looking forward to the adventure!!!

Stephen

This topic was edited
RE:Hey everyone

Hello Stephen, welcome. I know what that working all the time is like. Kick your shoes off and set a while, might be some interesting travels to discuss.

This post was edited

Thanks for the welcome. Trust me the shoes come off as soon as i am in the hotel room, quickly followed by other garments lol. I'd love to sit and chat about various travels whenever time permits.

This post was edited

The more info you can put in your profile will get you some contacts with simular interests. Tell us more about your likes and interests. If your ever near mid Tn , ill treat you to a beer!

This post was edited