First time nudists visiting Croatia

Hi Everyone

My wife and I are planning to visit Croatia for the first time next July. We would like to spend 4 nights in Dubrovnik followed by another 4 or 5 nights on a beach somewhere. We are hoping that these days on the beach will give us both the opportunity to go nude for the first time.

Does anyone have and recommendations about a good beach in Croatia we could visit? Ideally it would be close to Dubrovnik so we do not have to travel too far (although we will be moving hotels so up to an hour away would be fine). We would much prefer something quiet and, ideally, somewhere close to a descent hotel.

Thank you?

James and Denise

This topic was edited
RE:First time nudists visiting Croatia

My wife and I are planing to go to Croatia on July. Maybe somewhere near Split city...
Are there any good locations for nudists? Or maybe there are other cities better than Split where we could find perfect nudist beaches? :)

This post was edited

Plenty of nudist beaches on the islands off Split. I'm going to Hvar and Brac in the Summer.

This post was edited

Ive been to Croatia twice . The northern Istria region is where the very big nudist resorts are. Valalta, Koversada, Solaris and others. The most populate nudist beach near Dubrovnik is Lokrum Island. There are many sort boat trips to the island from Dubrovnik so its easy to stay in a hotel in Dubrovnik. When you arrive on Lokrum head left along the path until you arrive at the nudist beach designated by FKK signage. Its no so much a beach but a rocky foreshore. Beaches in Croatia are generally rocky not Sandy. You can buy the rubberised slip on water shoes quite cheaply in Croatia. These will protect your feet on the rocks as well as the many sea urchins in some places.

This post was edited

In Dubrovnik you can take a 10 minute boat ride to Lokrum island (I think Game of Thrones films there). It's pretty. There is a dedicated FKK beach. Keep in mind that the beach is laying on large rocks and jumping in the water or walking down a ladder into the water. There is no sand, it's definitely worth the trip though. Minimal gawkers (it's kinda isolated on the island), though any public beach has a few once in a while.

Close just over the border in Montenegro, literally, there is Camp Full Monte. It's a eco/off grid full service camp/garden that is clothing optional most of the summer. When I was there everyone was nude. It's really pretty and the hosts are cool and friendly. I guess it would be weird to be in hospitality and not be friendly, hah :)

If you're north you could check out Hvar and Jerolim, etc. In Croatia on the coast I don't think you're that far away from nudie stuff ever.

This post was edited

It is better to go to Russia! The most peace-loving country!

This post was edited

We decided to go to Istria and then visit Koversada and Valalta. Which is better? Also is it possible to go there if I live somewhere else, not in those resorts? If yes, then is there a fee and how much?

This post was edited

up

This post was edited

We really can't tell which one is better. Koversada and Valalta are really nice place. It depends what you want. If you have any question, you can PM.

This post was edited

H, Zadar Rampada 23 :)

This post was edited

Zadar krnykn tbb kijellt strand is van, szikls is, eldugott, meg tbb km homokos is

This post was edited